New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the best defense is yun ginawa ng threadstarter. deadma. let the adrenalin flow dun sa road rager. pag ubos na adrenalin natin, bahag na buntot nun.

-----

kung magdadala naman ng baril. just make sure you have friends in the higher ups of the military or the police. to bail you out in case you lose it

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    crazy sob isipin mo nalang mas matino ka kaysa sa kanya

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    the best defense is yun ginawa ng threadstarter. deadma. let the adrenalin flow dun sa road rager. pag ubos na adrenalin natin, bahag na buntot nun.

-----

kung magdadala naman ng baril. just make sure you have friends in the higher ups of the military or the police. to bail you out in case you lose it
    AGREE! Kasi pag tumaas ang presyon mo, may tendency na manginig ka (depende sa tao). Pag may baril, shoot lang ala Marky Mark -- SHOOTER hehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Actually, this is one of the situations wherein having a gun in the car can be a very, very BAD thing.

Things escalate, the other party takes a whack at you, and you shoot him in retaliation. After that, your life goes downhill.

When I was younger, I was ill-tempered and I always kept my gun under the car seat. Lahat na ata ng balasubas sa daan binigyan ko ng dirty finger, especially jeepney and bus drivers. May binasag na akong salamin using my Solex wheel lock. Nakipagsuntukan na rin ako many times with bus drivers. May sinapak din ako before na taxi driver na biglang huminto kasi gustong mag-pick up ng pasahero. Good thing I wised up, bago pa may nangyaring masama.

Nowadays, the gun stays at home at sa firing range ko na lang dinadala.

Mas mabuti na yung pride na lang ang nayurakan, kesa naman buhay. We all have loved ones we need to come home to everyday. Cool na cool na nga ako ngayon, and in the rare instances I lose my temper, I curse the other driver, pero nakataas ang bintana (dark tints) at naka-on ang stereo. Life is too beautiful for me to get involved in such petty matters.

Hindi naman mababawasan ang pagkalalaki natin kung hindi tayo papatol, di ba?
    fafa galactus, mejo may death wish pala kayo nung araw no? pano mo na-control? minsan kase dami tarantado sa daan, ang ginagawa ko busina at dirty finger. nakakasira kase ng araw eh. pero gusto ko na ren itigil yun.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperthread View Post
    By the way, do you really want to know the name and address of that guy? What will you do after getting those? Answer this first before we can help you get those information. I know a friend who's working in a LTO.

Most of the people kasi they are looking / asking those information once they got into a bad situation, pero after getting the information, wala lang.. wala naman nangyayari..
    WEll i've got witnesses to prove that this driver banged on my crv's window WITH HIS TIRE WRENCH provoking me to come out.

I dont know, but i guess that is already physical assault on the vehicle, that alone has a case right?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Thanks Sir Oldblue. I rarely lose my temper, and i dont want to stoop down his level and become a primate.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Hmm, but what if the other party is pointing a gun at you and not a tire wrench? what could be a good defense against that?
    Hmmm.. This?

In all seriousness, though, you did the right thing. Even if you did get out and kick the guys ass or whatever, you've proven nothing but that you were capable of sinking to his level. Good on you for keeping your cool.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    road rage... *sigh* like what the other tsikoteers said, its a good thing that you kept your cool at hindi mo sinabayan yan ng galit.

makakahanap din ng katapat yan. like in the Gretchen Barreto thread, karma can be a bitch.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    WEll i've got witnesses to prove that this driver banged on my crv's window WITH HIS TIRE WRENCH provoking me to come out.

I dont know, but i guess that is already physical assault on the vehicle, that alone has a case right?
    pwede mo kasuhan ng damage to property. isama mo dapat witnesses mo in case umabot na sa court yan kaso. perahan din labanan nyan sa attorney palang. tapos hassle din sa time mo if you are a busy person dahil sa hearing. sobrang abala yan.
    you could file a blotter for the mean time para at least may bad record narin sya. i think, if im not mistaken, once a person is filed with a case, he/she might have a problem securing an NBI/police clearance. If ganun nga, magkakaproblem rin sya in the future. not very sure with this ha - citation needed. good luck

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung ginamit yun tire wrench sa crv, assault na nga yan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Blue Mazda 3  XTL607