New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Good thing na seryoso silang hanapin at panagutin yun nakabangga. This shall serve a lesson to those irresponsible drivers of flashy cars running on the Skyway

Karamihan ng mga may-ari ng exotics dito sa atin ay mga tatay na. Two examples I saw were a man around 40 to 50 is driving a Porsche Panamera at Balintawak and a 40-50 year old man that I saw near ATC driving an 86.
    Nakakapanghinayang seeing the wrecked 'Stang sa news and all because of a speed freak who refuses to grow up. Condolences to the family of the police officer killed in the crash.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    200kph daw ang estimated speed ng Mustang.
    Yup, maybe even faster. Once I was doing 100 kph on the SCtex, I noticed a car on my side mirror, the image in the mirror got bigger quite fast. It passed me about 10 to 15 seconds after I first noticed it, guess it was doing 200+. At that speed, there's very little room for error.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    May balita ba kung hawak ng mga pulis ang Ford GT?
    Iniwan sa Skyway young Mustang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Should a professional race car driver drive the Mustang, will the result in anyway be different going at that same speed?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Yup, maybe even faster. Once I was doing 100 kph on the SCtex, I noticed a car on my side mirror, the image in the mirror got bigger quite fast. It passed me about 10 to 15 seconds after I first noticed it, guess it was doing 200+. At that speed, there's very little room for error.

kabado na nga ako pag 140, 200 pa kaya.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Based on the story of the cops, it's clearly the mustang driver's fault. If the stang's driver didn't run away and go into hiding we could hear his side of the story. Being a rich business man the stang driver can very easily get out of the country. Who knows, maybe he already has.

To any who want to know how driving at speeds exceeding 200 kph feels like, then watch this video of some undisciplined bikers at NLEX. There is just no excuse for going that fast on a public road. One wrong move, or if a car ahead misjudges the speed of the speeder then it's lights out for both of them.

It's a common scene in this country. Rich guys buying expensive sports cars/motorcycles then go joy riding on public roads at speeds only legal at a race track . Being rich they feel they are entitled and exempted from following the rules of the road. Some say money is power.

Here are their car driver counterparts: You can't see the speedometer but based on how fast they pass the cars driving at 80-100kph it's safe to say they too are doing 200 and over.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    May balita ba kung hawak ng mga pulis ang Ford GT?

iba ang Ford GT sa Mustang.GT.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Should a professional race car driver drive the Mustang, will the result in anyway be different going at that same speed?
    Yeah. Because a professional driver would have slowed down long before they got to the Adventure. You can only drive as fast as you can see. Then again, there are professional drivers who are also reckless.

But to a responsible and observant driver, cars don't just "suddenly jump out" at you or "suddenly swerve" into your lane. Like I've said in regards to that silly Facebook flame post... if the other driver is swerving into your lane, if you're driving properly, observing proper distance and closing speed, it's ridiculously easy to avoid a collision.

If you can't see around the next bend or around that car you're trying to overtake, just don't.

Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.
    Last edited by niky; April 2nd, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I have tried running 200 kph during the '03's on the hiways of Oman but it only last for maybe 3 minutes. Gusto ko lang ma-experience once in my life. Sobrang kaba ko din :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    agree proper distance dapat lagi apply mabilis man o mabagal ang takbo

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Black Saturday Skyway accident involving Ford sportscar.  1 dead.  Driver fled.