New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posted on the MMDA Facebook Page:

"Kindly be aware of this black pick-up with plate number WMD-505. One of our enforcers tried to chase the driver from Q-mart to Connecticut because of a violation, unfortunately, the enforcer was shot thrice and he was rushed in the hospital and needs to undergo operation. please do report to us if ever you got to see the said vehicle. thank you!"

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/54801/d...s-traffic-aide

A traffic enforcer of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) was seriously injured Wednesday after he was repeatedly shot by a motorist whom he accosted for a traffic violation in Mandaluyong City.

Yves Gonzales, an official of the MMDA Traffic Enforcement Unit, identified the victim as Larry Fiala who is assigned at Cubao, Quezon City.

As of Wednesday afternoon, Fiala, who sustained gunshot wounds in the hand, arm and abdomen, was due to be operated on at Dr. Victor Potenciano Medical Center where he was brought by a taxi driver.

Authorities, meanwhile, are looking for the gunman who fled on board a black Nissan Frontier pickup with plate number WMD 505, Gonzales said.

“There were witnesses who were able to get the license plate number of the suspect’s vehicle. We also have the name under which it was registered; we already forwarded it to the police,” he told the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

Initial investigation showed that the shooting happened at around 4 p.m. on the southbound lane of Edsa near Connecticut Street.

The victim reportedly accosted the driver of the pickup in Cubao for a traffic violation. The driver, however, got irked and hit the victim in the face before he sped off on his vehicle.

The victim then chased the driver on his motorcycle but when they reached the Connecticut area, the driver got off his vehicle and shot the victim before fleeing, Gonzales said. With Niña Calleja and Karen Boncocan, INQUIRER.net

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unit is a black Nissan Frontier.

Driver is a certain Edward John Gonzales if I'm not mistaken.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kita ko sa tv to kagabi. mukha namang disente yung bumaril.

ano kaya ang magiging palusot non? na threaten sya ng mmda? inisip nyang carnapper? kailangan ng magaling na abogado nito.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    nakahanap ang mga buwayang enforcer (or more of extortionists) ng katapat nila.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    he should have made "areglo" of the coding violation,, thats around 500 to 1000 pesos,, now he'll spend a lot money defending himself in court and in the media...

i wonder,, if this kid has the upbringing and the attitude to shoot like that, maybe if you meet his parents on the road you'll be more than likely getting 3 bullet wounds...

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    he should have made "areglo" of the coding violation,, thats around 500 to 1000 pesos,, now he'll spend a lot money defending himself in court and in the media...

i wonder,, if this kid has the upbringing and the attitude to shoot like that, maybe if you meet his parents on the road you'll be more than likely getting 3 bullet wounds...
    Dapat nagbayad nalang siya kaysa mapulish sa media. I hope he learned from his mistakes.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post

Dapat nagbayad nalang siya kaysa mapulish sa media. I hope he learned from his mistakes.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Kita ko sa tv to kagabi. mukha namang disente yung bumaril.

ano kaya ang magiging palusot non? na threaten sya ng mmda? inisip nyang carnapper? kailangan ng magaling na abogado nito.
    Oo nga, wala sa itsura yung pagkamainitin ng ulo niya.

When asked to comment on what he did, all he would say was: "I reserve my right to remain silent".

Dapat gumaya siya sa mga pulitiko natin na kahit huli na sa kasalanan, lumulusot pa rin.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Black pick-up, WMD-505, dirver or passenger shoots enforcer