New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    this happened last saturday at the basement parking of robinson's galleria. i and my friends saw a girl who went into this black honda city so we waited for them to leave but they didn't. we kept on waiting and then decided to move the car in front of this car hoping to see if the driver would let us know that they're not leaving yet but nothing.

the tint is quite dark but it looks like they were kissing or making out so we just move forward thinking that they would finally leave this time but they didn't. they must've felt that they own the damn parking space just because they parked there first.

my friend is kinda pissed already and i was thinking to look for a guard and tell him that a couple is having *** inside the car..just for the heck of it. hahaha. but my friends stopped me then luckily a car in front of them left so my friend backed up into the vacated slot with headlights ON then this loser decided to leave while we were parking already. my friend intentionally park very slow to pissed them off.

i don't know what's wrong with people when it comes to parking spaces. 95% of the time they would intentionally take their damn time if they see someone waiting. i don't see the logic of this after all this time. do 95% of the people get emotionally attached to their parking space or they just want to have squatting's mentality?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    This reminds of my experience along Clement St. in the Richmond area of San Francisco a long time ago. I was looking for a parking space and espied an old couple getting into their car. Since my car was directly blocking theirs, I backed off a bit for them to back out and leave. The couple got into the car and I waited. And waited. And waited. After about three to four minutes, I decided to go down and ask them if they were leaving.To my surprise the couple was just sitting inside the car. And in answer to my question the old lady said they were just waiting for the parking meter to expire as they have already paid for the time!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by revenge View Post
    this happened last saturday at the basement parking of robinson's galleria. i and my friends saw a girl who went into this black honda city so we waited for them to leave but they didn't. we kept on waiting and then decided to move the car in front of this car hoping to see if the driver would let us know that they're not leaving yet but nothing.

the tint is quite dark but it looks like they were kissing or making out so we just move forward thinking that they would finally leave this time but they didn't. they must've felt that they own the damn parking space just because they parked there first.

my friend is kinda pissed already and i was thinking to look for a guard and tell him that a couple is having *** inside the car..just for the heck of it. hahaha. but my friends stopped me then luckily a car in front of them left so my friend backed up into the vacated slot with headlights ON then this loser decided to leave while we were parking already. my friend intentionally park very slow to pissed them off.

i don't know what's wrong with people when it comes to parking spaces. 95% of the time they would intentionally take their damn time if they see someone waiting. i don't see the logic of this after all this time. do 95% of the people get emotionally attached to their parking space or they just want to have squatting's mentality?
    ayos sa trip ah.... *** inside the car..... damn... i wish i was there to witness the whole proceedings....

to the point that, they don't really care about those cars who are looking for available parking slots.

kung ako yan, kinatok ko na yan eh.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baka naman may inaayos pa or hinanahanap yung parking stub or ng barya. Or baka nga may milagro talaga...At any rate Sakin naman kesa uminit ang ulo mo hanap ka nalang ng iba, mas masarap maging happy diba.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sa parking area sa malaysia, pag ang plate number nung nag aantay eh taga singapore, hindi sila umaalis kagad. the reason? nayayabangan sila sa mga taga singapore. (this is comming from a singaporean officemate)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    eh baka hinahanap nga ang stub or pambayad at hindi makapa kung san
    nalagay or nasingit kasi super dark ang tint.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    kahit saang parking lot may ganyan,pag nakita nilang may nagaabang parang sinasadya na magtagal doon sa parking space at ang mas nakakinis pa diyan yung pag may nakabuntot sa iyo sa likod bumubusina pa, na parang nagmamadali.

ang dami ko nang experience na ganyan yung isa ang tagal umalis, yung nasa likod mo naman hindi makapagantay at parang mauubusan ng parking space.

kaya ako, kaysa ma high blood pa ako at maiinis, hanap na lang ng ibang slot o space.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    kahit saang parking lot may ganyan,pag nakita nilang may nagaabang parang sinasadya na magtagal doon sa parking space at ang mas nakakinis pa diyan yung pag may nakabuntot sa iyo sa likod bumubusina pa, na parang nagmamadali.
    Likewise, nakakainis din yung garapal mang abang, especially if there is very little space to manuever... like in some areas of Galleria. Lalabas na ako, then this driver who wants to take my parking space will stop his car but will only give me very little clearance to get out of my slot. Kahit bigyan mo siya ng signal to move over and give more space, konting usog ang ang ibibigay which is not enough. (Usually because meron nang kotse sa likod niya na ayaw ding umusog.)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hehehe talagang frustrating yan... lalo na pag kasama mga anak mo kasi kailangan mo kontrol ang bibig mo...hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ...well, technically, they can take their time as they were the first ones to park there. They have every right to park there as long as they wish (assuming that they pay the parking rate). Pero knowing other people are waiting for the parking spot to be free, well... it just boils down to courtesy and consideration. Sana man lang kinawayan nya kayo na hindi sila aalis pa...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Black Honda City