New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    another night.... of pure S***. I was with my GF when this happened...we just finished dinner that night. After dinner we went for a drive to The Fort, hoping for a second dinner. hehe ;) I made the mistake of taking the exit to C5 southbound. I took the u-turn at the underpass. Just after taking it (we were already at C5) then suddenly a rock hits my ride's passenger side...I didn't stop since I thought it was just a rock that hit under. Then I asked my GF, " Was it from the side???" (in tagalog siyempre) I was so shocked...So we stopped by the Shell Station...When I got down...it did hit the side...I was so angry and depressed at the same time. I didn't know what to feel. It was so deep that the paint was already starting to peel off...Now, the funny but weird part...This jeep suddenly went by the gas station...They parked beside us. I was with my GF outside discussing about the damage. Then we noticed that one of the passengers of the jeep went down then went to the back of the jeep. He looked at us and had a devious smile. My GF had a feeling that they were the ones responsible...and she was right...That passenger just layed down for a few mins (I think 10 mins..) at the back of the jeep. My GF went to the bathroom then. When she got back, they suddenly went off.I said, " sila nga yon.." So we quickly went inside and chased the bastards...The weird thing I noticed was that the passenger was the one who went to the back and lay down, not the driver...So we chased them...I was tailing them...so I tried to look for some ID in the jeep but then everything was faded esp. the plate number. So the jeep went to the Fort Exit, I followed. He was slowing down, hoping that I'd pass him...I didn't...when we got down back to C5 he stopped right at the middle to pick up passengers...I told my GF to take a picture. She took a picture then we skadudeld.I was so furious...S*** talaga...di ko pa nga napapaayos yung dent na isa, panibago na naman! I'll try to post pics tomorrow when I get to borrow my cousins digicam. How I wished I had a digicam...I'l be going to D.M. Q.Ave. tomorrow to get the damage quoted. Then I'll try to pass by Buendia Auto Center tomorrow naren...buwisit talaga...nakaka inis...The next time I pass by C5 mabilis na tlaga ako...I think I was going just about 60-70Kph...or less I couldn't remember...and I was at the inner lane (according to my GF) hay naku...mga 12:00am na nangyari... huhuhu....ano yung pwede kong gawin? pwede bang ipa-blotter? well, just an assumption na yung mga nasa jeep ang may kagagawan kaso weird lang ang actions nila...to those people who did this...May God have mercy on you...May God have mercy on you...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre, badtrip nga yan... kaso baka malabo rin ang jeep... why would they follow you? baka coincidence lang...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better let it go bro.
    kung sila man yun. there's nothing you can prove, wala ka naman actual evidence, ibabasural ang ng police yan , baka ikaw pa ang kasuhan ng ugong na yan.

makakarmahan din ang mga yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry to hear that bro. tsk tsk. like sir kimpoy said just let it go. its not worth it man. better find alternate routes to take. if they did it they can do it again anytime they like.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just chalk it up to experience, dude. I got a bit concerned when you said you even followed the suspected stone throwers from the gas station... very dangerous move since you don't know if they had accomplices in another vehicle waiting in a secluded spot farther down the road. They may have even been armed.

Ingat na lang po next time.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    wala na po tayong magagawa sa ganyan... part na ng environment natin ang mga ganyan sir noteworthy, swerte swerte na nga lang talaga siguro. badtrip talaga.. mga inggitero

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi naman nila ikayayaman yan...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Just let it go.
    I know na nakakakulo talaga ng dugo yung ganoong gawain, pero, better iwas na lang avoid further problem if you start chasing them.

Most (if not all) of the time, it pays to stay kool.

---
    JDS

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mababagsakan din ng bato yan. hehehehe.

Yung naka-wasak ng Benz namin, ayaw magbayad. Hayun, na-assasinate, patay! hahahahaha.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he who fights and runs, fights another day...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Binato ng Bato II (strada naman)