New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    my girlfriend and i were on our way home via the newly constructed road (going to marikina as you make a right coming from libis) when i noticed a high vehicle with High beams switched on (i know because he had four lamps on, three were lit, one was dead)i stuck to the left side of the service road and flicked the rearview mirror up to reduce the highbeam glare. when we heard a roaring sound on our right side, crap! i quietly whispered to myself while praying that it wasnt an overtaking vehicle. i checked my left side, rapidly looked to my right to see if there was room for him to pass. He (DARK GREEN SUBIC DELICA 4WD, w/ WP*-*** plates) zipped past by us with so much as a hair's length distance to us! my girlfriend even grabbed my arm, head turned towards me(he was VERY,VERY NEAR) as soon as he passed us, i noticed two bicycle riders at the right lane shoulder! Not only did he almost hit us but he almost ranover the two bicycle riders on his right side! good thing there was ample room on my left to adjust. i calmly said to my girlfriend baka lasing lang yan coming home from the inuman.

i decided to get infront of him instead to reduce the risk of hitting him from behind just in case he ran into other vehicles infront him(which he eventually will encounter) i gradually increased my speed and overtook him on the left shoulder of the two-lane, one-way service road just before merging onto a two-lane, two-way road.

as we entered riverbanks,a two-lane, two-way road,there are four long humps,(used for pedestrian crossing) Being lower than stock height, a significant speed wouldnt be the most pleasant ride, i took my sweet time negotiating the long humps.. i checked my right sidemirror and to my surprise, there he was again! he overtook me, but this time MALICIOUSLY (the malicious kind of overtake where you cut the vehicle infront even without clearing the front of the vehicle you are overtaking) i had no other choice but to swerve right just enough to not hit him.

he had neither the right reason nor the necessity to overtake me at such sharp an angle, because there were no other vehicles on the opposite side for him to avoid.

I tell you TSIKOT he was a "BIG GREEN SMELLY BULLY", he the did the classic "JEEP-pickup-passenger MOVE", the "TAXI-pickup-passsenger Swerve".

i decided to let him do his thing. (if that's what turns him on/whatever makes him feel "like a man") an independent study i read, stated that almost 60 percent of vehicular acciddents indirectly involved or are directly associated with road rage.

after exiting riverbanks, without the "BIG GREEN SMELLY BULLY" in sight, was sigh of relief. i turned to my gf , held her hand and said "lasing lang yun!" .

as concepcion was approaching we heard three honks, it was the bully,i could see him from my rearview mirror making the right at the cemetery, right after the police precinct on JP Rizal. ---HE WAS CONCIOUS OF WHAT HE WAS DOING AFTER ALL! he even honked three times in malice as if getting our attetion and saying "hey look at me im a "BIG GREEN SMELLY BULLY!", "Dont cross me next time i know your licence plate and I'LL FART AT YOUR FACE" and the like.

the worst part tsikoteers is he has a TSIKOT.COM sticker on the left lower part of his rear window glass.

my advice? i guess you know it already

take care tsikoteers and drive safely! (which is more than i can say to the driver of the BIG GREEN SMELLY BULLY!)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You should've asked your GF to take a pic.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    "smelly" ??? too close for comfort nga siguro dahil pati B.O. naamoy.

paging "Big Green Smelly Bully", let's hear your side.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    why don't you post the plate number para makilala yan...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sino kaya itong Tsikoteer na Big Green Smelly Bully? We'd like to hear your side.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it's better if you'd post his plate number...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's not forget the possibility that the vehicle could have been sold already to another owner and the previous owner forgot to take off the Tsikot sticker.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Post his plate no.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    let's not forget the possibility that the vehicle could have been sold already to another owner and the previous owner forgot to take off the Tsikot sticker.
    You're right, that's a big possibility. Maybe, if he saw the tsikot sticker, he could have wondered what it is for and visited the tsikot site. And being a car owner, baka nagparegister na rin sya.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sino kaya itong Tsikoteer na Big Green Smelly Bully? We'd like to hear your side.
    hulk smash puny human :twak:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Big Green Smelly Bully