The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    http://www.ebuyncell.com/forum/showt...threadid=54665

From Cell.com a co-forumer at BNC.

HYUNDAI STAREX VAN
    PLATE NO. WJN-145

i was driving along e. rodriguez jr. ave. in libis when i noticed a brown hyundai starex van with plate no WJN-145 cutting other cars, making "gitgit", swerving to change lanes as if he owns the road. then we both went into the direction towards green meadows proceeding to EDSA.

Upon reaching EDSA, i made a u-turn under the flyover in front of camp krame when i noticed the same van adjacent from me and behind a white toyota corolla. to be able to make the u-turn, you have to be sure that the lane in edsa is free and no other cars are passing by. the white toyota corolla suddenly stopped because another car passed by. the starex was so impatient for the corolla to proceed that he was literally tailgaiting him. so when the corolla stopped, the starex van hit the corolla from behind. the corolla of course stopped and turned on his hazard signal. but the starex van sped and left the scene of the accident. the owner of the corolla was stunned and shocked.

so i tried to follow the starex van myself. got the plate no. and saw the driver. it was a burly, stout man driving the van. so the daredevilish, brave & gungho man was suddenly turned into a cowardly mouse who instead of stopping to admit and take responsibility for his mistake, ran of to save and hide his a$$.

poor fellow for even if he has insurance to cover the repair of his car, he still will have to shoulder partially the expense. while the cowardly prick is scott free and probably looking for his next "victim". Maingat and defensive driver naman ang corolla. and for that gagasatos pa siya ngayon for an accident he was not responsible for.

i'm just posting this on behalf of the poor guy. parang tulong na lang in a way so please pass this on hoping that it reaches the guilty party na bulok na yang ganyang ugali.

i know all of us naman wish hindi mangyari sa atin ito.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hmmmm

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bardigones
    hmmmm
    ikaw ung naka starex no!?!?

herhehrehrer

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Pano nga kaya kung biglang may nag-post na nagrereklamo, tapos nag-ti-tsikot din yung inirereklamo? Tapos parehong may katuwiran... Hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    square na lang sila sa parking!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont think na dapat maging liable pa ang site dito sa problema ng dalawang tao.they should handle the matter as civil as possible and without compromising the board.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    bad trip yon ah...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i dont think na dapat maging liable pa ang site dito sa problema ng dalawang tao.they should handle the matter as civil as possible and without compromising the board.
    I agree mas maganda daanin na lang sa mabuting usapan yon..:D

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Please enlighten me.

Pagganyan ba hindi ka pwede magreklamo sa LTO?

Just asking if u know the Plate #.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Beware Starex Plate No. WJN-145