New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Received this email and just wanted to share.
    Safety first everyone

FW: Subject: Beware of Red Mazda with plate # UJF 952

I was driving north bound along the South Luzon Expressway near the skyway on ramp when a red Mazda 4-door 323 with plate number UJF 952 overtook me from the right. He was using the lane reserved for Skyway users. He was a few meters away from the Skyway on ramp when he suddenly moved left and cut across my path. I honked my horn and let him pass. But instead of just driving on, he slowed down almost to a stop, deliberately knowing that there was a passenger bus 3 car lengths behind me. It was a miracle that the bus stopped before hitting us in the rear.

My wife, seating in front, broke down crying when the bus stopped because our 2 year old daughter was asleep in the back seat. I shudder at the consequences if the bus was not able to stop on time.

The driver of the red Mazda then drove on exiting at Bicutan. This happened about 10PM last night, Jan 15. I reported the incident to the PNCC police at the stationed at the Bicutan exit.

To the driver of this car, you will meet your match sooner than later. Someday in the very near future, you will bully a driver more stupid than you who carries a gun and who, just like you, does not have any future to look forward to.

If you are the parents of this driver, shame on you for allowing your son to grow up without any respect for human life. I suggest you start saving for his bail, or for his funeral. Either way, this is what the immediate future has in store for road bullies like him.

If you are the wife or girlfriend of this driver, I suggest you do not ride with him. For when he meets his match, bullets intended for him may hit you instead. Same is true if you are his co-worker or friend.

If you are the parents of the wife or girlfriend, please think twice before allowing your daughter to ride with him. Your daughter's life is worth saving.

And if you are a motorist and chance upon this car (red Mazda 323 - UJF 952), honk your horn three times and then please say a prayer for him. Please do not agitate him, nor respond to his road bullying. He is not worth it.

tsk tsk tsk...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    siguro kung hindi ako nabangga last month at nakasalubong ko yan...papatulan ko yan like what i do everytime i chance upon a braggart driver...

kaya lang medyo na-trauma ako eh... pag-pray ko na lang...kunin ka na sana ni Lord.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sarap picturan yan tapos sabihin dun sa driver "yung ride mo nasa tsikot.com na"...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    WTF! he deserve to die

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kung ako yan habulin ko yan.

nak nang titing!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow. let's see him try that on me and we'll see how the rear of the car crumples. :evil:

makakatagpo rin ng katapat yan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    very bad driving indeed....

hmmmm....BUT am just wondering about the authenticity of the email/story, di kaya may "grudge" lang yung orig. author nyan?

medyo dubious sa last part na........

"And if you are a motorist and chance upon this car (red Mazda 323 - UJF 952), honk your horn three times and then please say a prayer for him. Please do not agitate him, nor respond to his road bullying. He is not worth it. "

sounds like an email hoax if you'll ask me....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmm. It's a good thing people like that Mazda 323 driver are rare here. But, I am armed at all times just in case.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^
    happy thoughts bro, road rage is very, very dangerous.

we'll never know, maybe "the other guy" is armed as well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Beware of Red Mazda with plate # UJF 952