New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmmm iba talaga... that was way baadd,,, bad driver.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon22701
    ^
    happy thoughts bro, road rage is very, very dangerous.

we'll never know, maybe "the other guy" is armed as well.
    Well said, my brother. But I've been threatened before back in the Midwest (totally unrelated to cars) and you never know if he travels west and makes good on his threat. And there have been few Pinoys where I lived most of the time. So, I stick out like a sore thumb. Best have protection handy.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 26th, 2006 at 01:57 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just prove who's boss. Bring a gun and drive like hell!

Seriously, if he could do a thing like that, I wouldn't wonder if he's a murderer. He might have been drunk or drugged at that time, so just take caution and keep better distance next time. Instinct tells us to fight off jerks like him by slamming on his car, spinning it off or dragging it to a ditch or off a mountain, but of course, it can also endanger our own lives. It's definitely not worth it, so act out in such a way that no one (except that driver) gets hurt.

Thank God nothing happened to your precious passengers.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    Just prove who's boss. Bring a gun and drive like hell!

Seriously, if he could do a thing like that, I wouldn't wonder if he's a murderer. He might have been drunk or drugged at that time, so just take caution and keep better distance next time. Instinct tells us to fight off jerks like him by slamming on his car, spinning it off or dragging it to a ditch or off a mountain, but of course, it can also endanger our own lives. It's definitely not worth it, so act out in such a way that no one (except that driver) gets hurt.

Thank God nothing happened to your precious passengers.

It pays to heed what m22701 said. Once guns are drawn, the consequences are irreversible.

For the author of this thread, I symphatize (with the victim). There are a lot of hotheads out there (not just in the Philippines). But, better to stick to the side of disgression, esp with family. The dickhead you mentioned will get his just dues someday..
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 26th, 2006 at 08:24 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Tsk tsk.... dude more or less I had that same situation. But then again being a cool head and anticipating that the other guy with bad driving habits is a total
    "AS*!%*LE", I keep distance and just let him pass without any fuss and just wishing he would face the consequences of his actions someday. Lalim ba? Pabayaan mo na lang kung alam mo na ogags yung tsuper sa kabila, wala rin mangyayari kundi road rage.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sometimes......

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    good thing that most drivers on the road are sensible enough not to stoop down to this guys level. i'm quite sure that the great equalizer up there will soon impose what is due to him.

on the other hand, i think arming youself is not a bad idea, so long as you have the discipline to treat the same like a fire extinguisher in the house. nobody wants to catch fire but just in case the inevitable & unavoidable happens, you have something to at least ward it off & protect yourself...

can we run a databse on this vehicle and find out who's the owner?...ay chet!...wala pala tayo sa tate.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    can we run a databse on this vehicle and find out who's the owner?...ay chet!...wala pala tayo sa tate.
    Anything is possible here.

Though, mahirap na... baka this is an email hoax or something... baka naman walang kasalanan yung Mazda driver or something.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah innocent till proven guilty

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Beware of Red Mazda with plate # UJF 952