New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama iyan ireklamo mo sa dti...naging client din kami ng Clean City noon pero wala naman akong matandaang naging problema masyado sa industrial grade pressure washers nila...
    nasisira na lang dahil laspag na talaga sa sobrang gamit or kapabayaan ng washboy...tawag lang kami sa kanila for parts replacement kapag kailangan...

try mo sa Bremen Industries (sp?) along shaw...they also sell pressure washers...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    are these made by mitsubishi?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for the post. I've been thinking of buying a complete set of carwash equipment from Clean City in Manila, even though their prices are almost double the prices in Evangelista. I'll just look somewhere else.

Since you used it only once, that hardly qualifies as "normal wear and tear". Maybe they're just trying to get out of replacing the equipment or, worse, returning your money.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just buy Kärcher (deutch, pron: kercher).

Sometimes, people end up paying more for wanting to pay less.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    any update? pinalitan?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Just buy Kärcher (deutch, pron: kercher).

Sometimes, people end up paying more for wanting to pay less.
    Yan din yung sa amin.........Karcher. Matagal ko na nabili yun. Go for the well known brands. Kahit pricey, sigurado ka naman.

Mahirap sumubok, kung di "kilala", kahit mura pa yan.

* Freelancer, ano ba brand nung nabili mo?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It should've been:

Just buy Kärcher (Deutsch, pronounced as: kercher)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I bought my pressure washer from clean city a few years ago. Nakalimuitan ko na yung brand but its the one with yellow and black colors. Italy daw yung high pressure pump and tip. After a few months of use, nagloko na. So binalik ko sa Clean City and I was charge something like 2500 for repairing daw something inside. A few weeks later nagloko uli. Walang pasok nun so i tinkered with the unit myself and discovered that the water inlet filter is a bit dirty. I cleaned it and it worked normally again. I then realized that I was charged 2500 for cleaning the filter only! My fault kasi hindi ko hiningi yung pinalitang pyesa. Lesson learned: Read the manual carefully!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    baka may nakalagay na disposable .. hihi

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    got a unit from them nun nasa ma.orosa, malate pa sila... same unit/brand sa gandara st. mas mura ng 3k fyi, mahal pa washer nun???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Beware of Pressure Washer sold by Clean City