New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    My friend warned me about modus infront of Asian Hospital in Alabang and BFAD 2 already reported victims of agaw kotse! BEWARE guys hirap na talaga ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Madilim nga ang parte ng Alabang diyan at maraming puno.....

I never pass by that road at night. Although, there are a lot of people who are using that road going to Asian Hospital and Festival Mall... I think it is safer if you enter from the Festival Mall side?

7303:soda:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    siguro yung mga naagawan ng kotse yung mga nagpapark sa tabi. madmilim nga dyan sa gabi.

ingat lang tayo at wag mag park sa tabi ng kalye.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    This is bound to happen. Because of the scarcity of parking spaces in both the basement parking and at the parking lot behind Asian Hospital, lots of vehicles are now using both sides of Civic drive to park. What is worse is the fact that many drivers stay inside their respective vehicles while waiting. They could fall prey to agaw kotse gang. What I do is park at the Festival paid parking space after I drop off my wife at the hospital and wait for her call whenever she is done with her check-up.

I also noticed that there is hardly any security/police personnel who does the rounds along Civic drive. So fellow tsikoteers, super ingat na lang.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sometimes napapadaan din ako dyan crossing the drive towards FM. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya ingat kayong mga naka civic!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    kaya ingat kayong mga naka civic!
    i think what they meant was civic drive yung kalsada not the civic car
    unless gusto nyo lang po sir na maginggat mga civic users hehe

bakit puro bandang alabang? ganito na ba talaga ka desperado mga tao ngayon dyan? paborito ko pa naman yang festival mall na yan..
    meron dun street lights kaso bitin para makita ng matino mga taong mga may ginagawang kalokohan

pano din nga pala nadadale mga taong nakakatulog sa loob ng tsikot nila while naka park? iniiwan ba nilang unlocked yung car nila?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir, paki elaborate pano nangyari.
    Thanks!

Beware : Carnappers Operating in Civic Drive Alabang