New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mga dre,

hayaan nyo na lang yung mga ogag na yun...makakatapat din ng kapwa ogag yun...

ang maganda pa sumipol-sipol na lang kayo at kumanta sa loob ng kotse nyo...kung hindi nyo talaga matiis...banatan nyo mga unan nyo sa kotse para ma-release ang galit...heheheh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys... it's just better to keep calm...

wag niyo na lang gantihan... karma din yan eh....
    i should know... i used to be one helluva hot head when I was back there... lahat pinatulan ko... kahit red plate... kahit pulis inaaway ko... (although i grew tired of it eventually and got over my hot headedness)... I'm a pretty big guy so nobody really tried anything (lucky for me...) ... i remember one time, i was with my gf, sa sobrang init ng ulo ko, i dragged her along with me because she tried pulling me away from the guy who pissed me off.

and as karma goes... i payed for it one way or another...

it's almost like clockwork... a few days later... a few weeks... or a month or so... something bad happens in my life... just a little reminder from up above that someone's watching i guess...

and as i posted in another topic... mahirap na talaga kung may makabangga ka na mas gago sayo... i.e. (a hot headed guy with a gun)... so inggat na lang kayo... someone up above is watching naman eh... so don't retaliate na lang... lalu na diyan sa manila... as i can see sa mga posts... more and more people are driving more recklessly and don't care about the people around them...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Crawdaddy, pag may dala kang baril (or kung malakas ang kapit mo), you can do anything you want... basagin mo pa ang lahat ng salamin!

But if not, well ikaw ang may kasalanan... there is no law against 'cutting'.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    craw:::which do you prefer - in a police station filing up forms and explaining to the cops, hospital (god forbids) or in the comfort of your home. your choice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Basag Bintana