New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dahil sa HATE LATE, maybe PH hires stunt riders on purpose! :D joke! :D

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Muntik na kong makabangga nyan sa Santolan nung sabado ng gabi. Biglang nag-cut ang mokong papasok sa U-Turn slot. Langyang HATE LATE na yan buhay naman ng mga riders ang mamamadali.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    The promos are fine, actually.

The problem lies with PIZZA HUT itself. As you can see, the promo is so effective that their current system is overwhelmed, which is causing these near mishaps with our fellow drivers. Their distribution system is stressed so badly, even if their d-boys were trained to be courteous and all, they'd succumb to these antics just to do their job.

A delivery boy pressured to delivering 10 pizzas in different locations in under 30 minutes is extreme, to say the least.

Hassle sa muscle.

Stress sa breast.

The best thing PIZZA HUT can do is add delivery boys and outlets. Madami namang mini pizza hut eh, yung ginawa talaga just to deliver.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    to talaga mga og*g talaga halos lahat pati jolibee mcdo etc.. pero hindi po lahat meron din ibang marunog sumunod kaso harurot parin talaga

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    kawawa kasi ang mga delivery boys ng pizza hut pag hindi sila umabot sa 30mins deadline, sa kanila ibabawas ang charge ng pizza. the one to blame here is pizza hut for making promos like these. there's a forum at motorcyclephilippines regarding delivery boys. please read the thread and you'll understand their situation.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sir 3ple4, baka kapag natikman ninyo ang porko at white pizza ng brooklyn pizza baka di na kayo bumalik sa yellow cab. ang sarap!
    Sorry sir 170kphlang, hindi ko nagustuhan yung Brooklyn Pizza, walang kalaman-laman yung pizza nila. Well at least mas ok magpa-deliver ang Brooklyn Pizza kasi when I ordered, 50 minutes to 1 hour ang sinabi sa akin. Siguro, sobrang maingat mag-motor yung delivery personnel nila

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Actually, biktima din ang mga Pizza hut riders. Ang pagkaka alam ko kasi ay kinakaltas sa sahod ng riders pag di umabot ang pizza sa tamang oras. Ang kawawang riders ay gagawin talaga ang lahat para di mabawasan ang kukurimpot na kinikita na di nya namamalayan ang malaking risk na hinahanap nya.

Dapat talagang ipa-abot sa management ng mga pizza deliveries ang ganyang concern. Marketing stragery in exchange for the risk of their riders, pedestrian and motorist?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hello to everyone this is my first time to post here, i just need your opinion and help possibly. Bikitima rin ako ng Pizza hut delivery, what has actually happend is that i had a tire blow out on me on katipunan ave. right in front of Ateneo, para d maka abala at safe sa accident inandar ko yung sasakyan ko towards dun sa make shift emergency bay. While trying to put my jack under my car something struck me from behind and i rolled over, survival instinct took over and tried to stand up immdiately kasi baka nasa oncoming traffic ako napapad but when i did stand i felt an intense pain on my right thigh. In short pizza hut ang nakadale sa akin, my dilema right now is sinagot ng pizza hut ang medical expenses ko and rehabilitation what really pulls my chain is d raw nila sagot ang months na d ako makakapagtrabaho dahil policy raw nila yun. i mean WTF!!!!!! the driver and the company should be responsible for everything right? Di naman ako nanghihingi ng danyos kahit sobra sobrang kaabalahan at pain ang nararamdaman ko all i asked of them is the lost earnings specially this christmas. The doctors has yet to give me final report on when ill be able to work kasi up to now my right leg is not able to function properly and im unable to drive. The help i need right now is kung meron kayo n mga similar incidents or kahit sa kakilala about pizza hut not owning up to thier mistakes.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Who are you dealing with when you need money to defray the medical expenses?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph View Post

Dapat talagang ipa-abot sa management ng mga pizza deliveries ang ganyang concern. Marketing stragery in exchange for the risk of their riders, pedestrian and motorist?
    yep, we need to remind them of their social responsibility...with that strategy, there's this blinding glimpse of the obvious, CORPORATE GREED...need we say more? innovate. innovation attended with full social responsibility.

yeah...kawawa din ang mga riders, kasi mga breadwinners din sila...eh, mandato ng amo...hirap kapag ala kang options...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
balasubas pizzahut delivery bikes