New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    pera-pera lang yan. pag may "gang" may "task force" at "oplan", may budget, may pera, may ibubulsa.

parang congressman lang, pag may project may contract, may contract may kick back.

true! the sad part is that even news people keep saying "gang" but then again what can we expect from philippine media

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    loud and clear mr robocop! you're really the leading expert in law enforcement LOL. i salute you
    What I understand from jack_husain's statement is that there are real gangs with hierarchy and a set of MO. With that, it validates what he said.

As for the other gangs such as akyat bahay, it's actually the MO that it pertains to. I don't see a benefit of a single thief to join a gang wherein he has to share his small loot.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by namwaran View Post
    What I understand from jack_husain's statement is that there are real gangs with hierarchy and a set of MO. With that, it validates what he said.

As for the other gangs such as akyat bahay, it's actually the MO that it pertains to. I don't see a benefit of a single thief to join a gang wherein he has to share his small loot.

of course your "lone wolf" house burglar is acting alone. but the PNP refers to him as a "MEMBER OF THE NOTORIOUS AKYAT BAHAY GANG". and the local media echoes that. which is ridiculous any way you look at it

as for our law enforcement expert, he's trying to justify the use of the word "gang" to classify these criminals based on their MO. but of course everyone knows that's silly, unless your an expert, in which case it'll make perfect sense

it all boils down to what yebo said. "gang" makes it sound like it's an effort from a large organized crime group which leads to certain "benefits" for the PNP and the media

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    loud and clear mr robocop! you're really the leading expert in law enforcement LOL. i salute you
    Carry on, A-hole!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Grabe naman nag-away na kayo sa suffix lang

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    Carry on, A-hole!
    MODERATOR'S WARNING: This is your second warning.

Abusive language or disruptive behavior such as swearing, name calling and taunting will not be tolerated in this community.

Please be respectful and tolerant even to those with contradictory opinion. This is necessary in maintaining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in this community.

First warning given to Vodka as well.

Thank you.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 11th, 2016 at 03:05 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Masmasaya kung nagnakaw sa bahay irereport as member ng basag kotse. Naloko na. But seriously, does it even matter? Wala naman ata bona fide akyat bahay gang member na umalma na nilalabel ang hindi member as member ng exclusive gang nila...is there even a real akyat bahay gang? Label lang naman yan to group a certain type of criminal based on the crime. masmadali reporting at masmadaling intindihin. Syempre kung yung report akyat bahay di natin iisipin na sa kotse nagnakaw.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Isa criminal group lang ang hinde pa natatawag na gang, yung riding in tandem. Parang me mali kasi pag tinawag na riding in tandem gang

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123