New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=3]Nakakakulo ng dugo ang mga taga Toyota!!! Pag ndi nila inayos trabaho nila, other competing companies will swamp them![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ganto kc nangyari sa kin sa Batangas t[/SIZE][SIZE=3]he other day, March 2. I went to Toyota Batangas for change oil and consequently request for check-up on my car’s break. After waiting for several hours for my turn for the service, my # was called. Since I don’t have anything to do, I’ve watch my car being service for change oil and check-ups. Guess what? Nothing was done on my car! I’ve watched my car being hoisted up and down….then up again for underneath check-up and change oil supposedly. The mechanic assigned to do the services on my car just come and go without even fixing anything![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]After waiting endlessly, my car was put down and ready for my inspection. I’ve asked the mechanic if the oil was changed as well as the filter…he said yes….I’ve asked if the brakes were checked…he said yes. Right there and then, I’ve called the attention of the SA assigned and complained. At first he did not believe me, so I asked him to ask his mechanic and check the SUPPOSED SERVICES made to my car. When he get back to me, it turned out that I had a valid reason to complain! MY CAR WAS NOT CHANGED OIL! THE BRAKES WAS NOT CHECKED! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]So be warned, check every services you request with Toyota! MGA KUPAL SILA!!!![/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    so after anong ginawa or sinabi? dapat you demanded na free na yun gagawin sa kotse mo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So ano ginawa ng Toyota Batangas sa mechanic? Di mo ba nakausap yung mechanic kung bakit di niya ginawa yung services na nire-request mo?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Aba e, dapat kinausap mo ang Branch Manager niyan..

Harapang panloloko ng customer ang ginawa nila sa iyo!....

9404:vader:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka kasi matagal nang ginagawa nung mechanic yan.. dapat dyan tanggal na agad.. baka kasabwat din yung SA dyan..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So kung di pala binantayan ni TS yung car nya, lusot ang Toyota Batangas........

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    dapat tanggalin yung mechanic dyan, sisante, kung di tatanggalin yang mamimihasa ang mga mekaniko dyan. ayaw magtrabaho eh di tanggalin sa trabaho di ba?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=3]Salamat sa mga inputs mga Bros… As of yesterday, I was informed that the two technicians were terminated immediately after the incident.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Have talked with the customer relation manager and the regional sales manager of Toyota Batangas and they both assured me that I wouldn’t see them(technicians) the next time go there for services.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]But they will never earn my trust anymore!!![/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=3]Salamat sa mga inputs mga Bros… As of yesterday, I was informed that the two technicians were terminated immediately after the incident.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Have talked with the customer relation manager and the regional sales manager of Toyota Batangas and they both assured me that I wouldn’t see them ( technicians) the next time I go there for services.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]But they will never earn my trust again!!![/SIZE]

Bad experience with Toyota-Batangas!!!