New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    4/23/2012

According to news report, there is a current free for all along Silverio Compound, Sucat Road, Paranaque. ILLEGAL SQUATTERS are refusing a court order to vacate the property, which is reportedly owned by SMDC. The IS has barricaded and occupied the road and threw rocks and bottles at the police/swat suppoterted demolition team...Avoid the area.
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 23rd, 2012 at 12:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    According to news report, there is a current free for all along Silverio Compound, Sucat Road, Paranaque. ILLEGAL SQUATTERS are refusing a court order to vacate the property, which is reportedly owned by SMDC. The IS has barricaded and occupied the road and threw rocks and bottles at the police/swat suppoterted demolition team...Avoid the area.
    Practice session para sa North Triangle?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The police are making headway, the squatters have fled into the compound. Those who were caught are being beaten. Some militant group involved in the melee, the usual KADAMAY, ANAKBAYAN, GABRIELA...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tama itong real estate boom

lahat ng available land dinedevelop

drive the squatters out

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    tsk tsk, nakunan nang gma news tv isang swat nagpaputok pa nang live bullets sa mga squatters.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Expect the incredibly useless and stupid CHR, coupled with politicians fishing for poor votes (*cough*Binay*cough*), to butt in any moment now.
    Last edited by jave; April 23rd, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May namatay isa, bet you CHR Rosales and other militants to feast on this...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    May namatay isa, bet you CHR Rosales and other militants to feast on this...
    Gagawin nilang bayani yung namantay.

As i said before; these militants should then construct free housing for them all. Sila naman yung may gustong tumulong diba?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ugh. CHR nanaman!

Tama lang ginagawa ng pulis and other real estate owners, buy lands ... kick the informal settlers out.

Ano naman kung pinapuputukan ng pulis or hinahampas ng PVC pipe yung mga nahuli nila? Kita niyo naman ginagawa nung mga squatter na yan, tumitira sa hindi nila lupa tapos inaangkin nila AT SILA PA MAY BAYAG PARA MANGHINGI NG RELOCATION SITE. They shouldn't be actually there in the first place.

Second, tumawag pa ng backup yung mga loko. According sa news, some of those who were arrested doesn't even belong to the place. Galing somewhere far. Ta's they're literally throwing hundreds of stones sa pulis na ginagawa lang naman trabaho nila.

And you call that inhumane? Ano ba gusto ng CHR? I'm pretty sure those guys talked to the informal settlers first, and when they didn't budge the enforcement had to do something in order to wipe them out of the place ASAP.

If I were in the place of the policemen, I would've not thrown warning shots .. else, shoot directly where those assholes are at. Tignan natin kung hindi umatras yung mga nambabato na yan.

Squatters piss me off.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maraming property developments ang SM along Sucat Road....

Dapat lang paalisin ang mga squatters.

15.4K:cosmo:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Avoid Silverio Compound, Sucat Road 2/23/2012