New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    This is kind of like a "warning" chain message from facebook forwarded to me by my mom..It shows the new modus of carnappers and is taken from a real-life experience according to the message..

I am posting it para makatulong kahit paano lalo na sa mga di pa nakakaalam.. cinopy ko lang yung message. walang date na nakalagay only the time.

Title: Attempted Carnapping & Abduction
    Author: "Steph"
    Source: it came from my mom but she only private messaged it because she can't repost it with the link. I'll try to get the link ASAP.
    Well based on the story, there's something wrong... AFAIK...any LEO's are not allowed to do this without a proper procedure. If their reason is " NAKA FLAG DOWN ANG SASAKYAN MO" but you are definitely sure it's not then this is a modus operandi. LEO's can only apprehend and ask question while you are in a check point with operation and not inside a village. They need a warrant to do this.

If this happen to me, I'll definitely put this guys where they belong...in a casket then defend myself later...

Be aware and ride safe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Well based on the story, there's something wrong... AFAIK...any LEO's are not allowed to do this without a proper procedure. If their reason is " NAKA FLAG DOWN ANG SASAKYAN MO" but you are definitely sure it's not then this is a modus operandi. LEO's can only apprehend and ask question while you are in a check point with operation and not inside a village. They need a warrant to do this.

If this happen to me, I'll definitely put this guys where they belong...in a casket then defend myself later...

Be aware and ride safe
    and definitely dapat mahinahon lang and try to think of a way out without them knowing na alam mo na na modus lang yun..

Yup they need search warrant. they're not allowed to tell you to open up your glove box, or even step out of the car. Only Ocular inspection is allowed. Safe talaga yung konting space lang ang buksan mo sa window and oo nga, the rain visors played an important role pala.. makapag-palagay na nga

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    as promised, the link..it's more complete
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...6300456&ref=mf

may part na cinut mom ko sa message (bandang simula before the actual story) kasi it's too long (the whole message)..medyo binawasan ko na nga rin yung personal message ko kasi exceeding na sya ng 10k characters.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that Sucat is in Paranaque and not Muntinlupa.

Also, when you're driving on the East Service Road of SLEX, then you are in Muntinlupa....

Let's all be wary of this MO....

8800:juggle:
    thats a common misconception... the paranaque side of muntinlupa is a couple of meters after sucat road (going to BF)...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Most chain messages/e-mails are hoaxes specially when there is this "pass this message to all of your friends" line at the end of the message.
    Anyway ingat na lang din,

just always watch tv news, siguradong mga totoong modus nababalita sa tv, dahil kung totoo yan nirereport yan sa media/ police. PEACE

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    kaya ako, ayokong mag-brand new eh. mainit sa mata ng carnappers. maige pa 2nd hand rides or tyaga na lang ako sa 89 sentra ko. ganda na sounds, lamig pa aircon at hindi tirikin kahit sa baha! hihihi!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zantets View Post
    Most chain messages/e-mails are hoaxes specially when there is this "pass this message to all of your friends" line at the end of the message.
    Anyway ingat na lang din,

just always watch tv news, siguradong mga totoong modus nababalita sa tv, dahil kung totoo yan nirereport yan sa media/ police. PEACE
    totoo man ito o hindi, let this be a warning to all of us.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude View Post
    kaya ako, ayokong mag-brand new eh. mainit sa mata ng carnappers. maige pa 2nd hand rides or tyaga na lang ako sa 89 sentra ko. ganda na sounds, lamig pa aircon at hindi tirikin kahit sa baha! hihihi!
    Maiintindihan naman dito kung sasabihin mo wala ka pa pera or me pinaglalaanan pang iba kesa bumili brand new .. Pero yung nagbubuhat ka ng bangko mo para pampalubag loob sa ride mo na 2nd hand compared sa mga merong brand new at ipagmalaki pa na invulnerable pa ata sa baha eh.. MALAKING kalokohan. Kung mga fortuner at mga mas malalaki pang ride eh hindi umubra nun Ondoy eh yang Sentra pa na ang baba?!. Nagkataon lang.. Pasalamat ka na lang.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by switlaber View Post
    totoo man ito o hindi, let this be a warning to all of us.
    I agree. Mas maraming ganitong kaso lalot palapit na ang eleksyon

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankarot View Post
    Maiintindihan naman dito kung sasabihin mo wala ka pa pera or me pinaglalaanan pang iba kesa bumili brand new .. Pero yung nagbubuhat ka ng bangko mo para pampalubag loob sa ride mo na 2nd hand compared sa mga merong brand new at ipagmalaki pa na invulnerable pa ata sa baha eh.. MALAKING kalokohan. Kung mga fortuner at mga mas malalaki pang ride eh hindi umubra nun Ondoy eh yang Sentra pa na ang baba?!. Nagkataon lang.. Pasalamat ka na lang.
    true. pero relax lang dude. Tingin ko nabaha sasakyan mo tapos bago lang kaya parang naasar ka doon sa isang tsikoteer. pasalamat nalang tayong hindi nabaha. be safe tsikoteers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Attempted Carnapping and Abduction (Modus)