New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Dear Everyone,

I am posting this here because I want to know how you guys feel about arrogant and oppressive KOREANS here in our country. This is the 3rd time Ive had a bad experience with a Korean and I want to tell you the story:

1st Incident:

My mom has this rental property here in Alabang which was rented by a Korean last 2005. Little did she know na napaka-dumi pala ng mga Koreano sa bahay at mukhang frat house sa dumi, tapos reeking of cigarette smoke smell yung mga dingding ng bahay. Hindi pa yun, na-raid ang bahay at nalaman na nagtatago pa ng illegal drugs yung Koreano na nagrent at nakulong.

2nd Incident:

There's this Korean woman who was maligning the staff at our village post office,she was asking how come the POSTCARDS she sent to Korea last Christmas never made it there. The postal staff there apologized for the inconvenience and asked if the items were sent REGISTERED so they can check and she said no. She was screaming at the top of her voice as if she was sure that the post office staff stole her postcards-- she pointed directly at the faces of the people there which was very insulting.

Now, I am a regular mailer here in our village and all items I send whether to USA, CANADA or locally, have been received promptly. The people in our post office are very cordial and very helpful, I know this because I have been here in the village for 15 years now. There was even an instance in January when I left my cellphone there on a Friday-- Monday, I went to get it and they kept it safe sa cabinet nila with lock and key. Hindi nila ninakaw when in fact puwede nila yun gawin.

Fast Forward 1 week after, this Korean I believe made an angry complaint to the Philpost Regional Director of NCR and 5 of the staff our post office were
    removed and replaced ONLY 1-WEEK AFTER THE INCIDENT even though no investigation have been conducted and concluded yet. The only ones who remained were the ones on leave during the Christmas season when the incident with the korean happened. 3 of those removed have been there for the past 20 years-

I was angered by what happened, but I could not do anything because when I visited our Post Office, wala na yung 5 employees dun including the manager. All the staff there said na bumalik balik pa daw yung Korean woman dun para sabihan sila ng masasakit na salita.

Honestly, I believe she did not send postcards-- I believe may money siguro yun kaya ganun ang galit nya but in that situation, if the money gets lost--then the one who sent the money is the one liable because it is clearly stated sa Philpost rules na BAWAL MAGPADALA NG PERA SA MAIL. ANG lumabag sa batas ay ang Koreano at di ang mga taga post office. Malay ba natin kung sa Korea yun ninakaw di ba?

3rd Incident:

I was in line today for US VISA application, papasok pa lang sa embassy. I dropped something so my brother went to give it to me and I mometarily got out of line to get it, wala pang 30 secs. When I lined myself where I left, the Korean at my back got angry and said:

"Hey what are you doing?"

Sabi ko: "Hey, I was here and I just went to get my envelope now"

Sabi nya: "No, you were not there"

Sabi ko: "Ask everyone here if I was here or not" Sa point na ito, everyone around said na yah andun nga ako sa pila kanina pa sa harap nya

Kaya siguro di nya ko napansin dahil mula nang pumila sha eh wala shang ginawa kundi MAKIPAGDALDALAN SA KOREANA NYANG KASAMA, KALALAKING TAO E NAPAKA-DALDAL.

Anyway, he shouted " NO!" (pucha gusto ko nang sapakin e)

Then I shouted: "Hey I was here, what the hell is wrong with you?"

He said some things in Korean probably masama yun pero di ko na pinansin, I just remained there in line and ignored him.

I am wondering why these Koreans have the nerve to do these things here, napaka-arrogant and ang salbahe nila and ang lalakas ng loob Sana pag naka-encounter kayo ng ganito, labanan nyo po kasi bansa natin to bakit sila pa ang parang may ganang manliit at maginsulto sa atin ?

Mabuti kung maganda sila for the country eh wala naman silang ginawa dito kundi maging linta, nakiki-pasok sa magagandang schools natin to learn English cheaply and gumagawa pa yung karamihan ng illegal business dito.

Ang sa akin lang, sana maging strict ang Pilipinas sa pagpapasok sa mga Koreano, di bale yung mga babae pero yung mga lalaki puro ang sasama ng ugali!

Kayo may experience ba kayo sa mga salbaheng koreano?
    Last edited by av427; February 23rd, 2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: title error

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yan ang di ko gusto sa ibang Pilipino. Mas mahalaga sa kanila ang sinasabi ng foreigners kesa sa sinasabi ng kapwa Pilipino nila. Like for instance yung nangyari sa post office personnel. Kung may complaint, daanin dapat sa tamang proseso (alam mo naman sa Pilipinas pag sinabing due process ibig sabihin aabutin ng taon eheheh.. ) instead of immediately firing or transferring. Pede naman suspension di ba or written warning.

And gosh naman, magkano ba yung post card na un? Bilhan ko sha ng isang box ako pa magpapadala sa Korea. Anak ng...!???

And by the way, if a Filipino complains like that in Korea over a measly post card, will the Korean post office give special treatment to the Filipino and fire every single personnel in the post office because of a foreigner who talks too much? Probably not.

And may I add that if there are any Koreans out there who has a problem with us Filipinos or the way we do things around here, then they should get the hell out of our country. There are other foreigners who treat Filipinos way much better and deserves the world renowned Filipino hospitality.

Subukan nila akong ganyanin kung di sila makatikim ng ratrat ng bibig ko. Nasa teritoryo ko ata sila :D Pulis ata lahat ng ninong ko! Heheh... :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thats so sad to hear.

I have stayed in seoul, korea for almost 2 years and I can say that it is the best country so far for me (stayed in Europe, US, Singapore).

People are so kind and polite. Although I occasionally see very arrogant korean citizens...maybe 1 out of 1,000.

I guess those koreans staying in the philippines are 'rejects' in their home country. They give their country a bad image.

In anycase, they should not behave like that in a foreign country. Somebody should teach them a lesson.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    di ba some years ago may napalabas sa tv "prove" yata yun di ko lang sure.

iyun ay tungkol sa caddie na girl sa golf course sa olongapo na ang nangyari ay galit na galit yung koreano noong pumangit ang laro nya. then sa galit ay doon ibinunton sa girl caddie at pinalo ng hawak nyang golf club sa binti. then napaupo na lang yung girl tapos sumakay ng golf car at iniwan yung girl caddie doon. dahil takot yung girl caddie na mawalan ng job di sya nag reklamo at inaakalang iigi ang sakit kinabukasan. but then di sya nakapasok kinaumagahan and then after 3days nga binisita sya nga kasamahan nya at nakitang magangmaga ang binti. dinala sa ospital at crack pala ang bone ng binti. then next thing happened yata eh naka alis sa pinas yung koreano.

sa imbestigasyon doon sa management ng golf course na yun pinagtanggol pa yata nila yung koreano at tamad daw yung caddie at naupo lang daw at ayaw ng magtrabaho at witness pa yung golf car driver na yun na nakita nya nga raw na naka upo nga lang yung girl caddie. seguro nabigyan ng koreano yun ng pera. buti at yung kasamahan nya na girl caddie din ay hinanap sya kasi uwian na at wala pa sya. then inalalayan sya pauwi.

kakainis!!!

hindi ko na nasundan ang kabuonan nun dahil paalis ako ng pinas noon. kaya di ko alam kung ano na naging resulta.

somebody please follow up info lang po kung may alam tungkol dito. basta't natagal na yun. about 5yrs na yata.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well I have some good Korean friends but I have to admit that it's true.

My experience 2 years ago: Me and some friends were haveing siopao in Jade Valley near Timog around 2am. We heard a crash and saw that a Sportage hit a taxi and it still didn't stop, it kept pushing the taxi until the taxi hit the car in front of it. The taxi had a female passenger who was slightly dazed. It turns out officemate ko yung passenger ng taxi and she had some bruises on her knees but nothing serious. The Sportage driver stepped out and the guy was Korean. A mob was forming and naawa pa ako baka pagkaisahan yung Koreano. So I talked to the guy and he was drunk and I even gave him a cigarette. He kept saying "call my father he's rich". I told him what he did and that he had to pay for damages, etc. The taxi driver tried to talk to him pero di sila magkaintindihan.

The drunk Korean guy got angy and said "F*** you Filipnos! PI nyo".

I saw red and told the mob pointing at the guy "eh PI daw nating mga Pilipino e".

Street justice had it's way that night.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i heard nga na these guys are real pain in the ass. i sure hope i wont meet any of them behaving that way.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Inferiority complex strikes anew...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    grace lee is nice! :D

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    maybe a coincidence? i dont think their race is the one responsible for them being so arrogant.....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yes it's true...some of the koreans na kilala ko ay mabait but majority are bastos and madumi....the way they treated their helper sa resto parang walang value...sa chismisan walang tatalo sa korean kapwa koreano ang pulutan...some are good but bastos pagnakainom...
    Mahilig kasi tayo mag pasok ng basura na imported.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
ARROGANT and OPPRESSIVE KOREANS--- in PINAS!