New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karamihan nga sa kanila hindi maganda ugali, I don't know why.

Just a bit of trivia:

- Koreans are now BANNED from leasing houses in Ayala Alabang

- A lot of condo unit owners turn down Korean tenants
    Last edited by Bry; February 23rd, 2008 at 11:19 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    naku maski kapwa koreano ginogoyo rin nila...

nakita ko nung x-mas, hinahabol yung isang koreano, yun pala ninakawan nya yung babaeong koreano... ayun precinto siya hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Buti ako hindi pa nakakakita ng brutal na koreano. Sa southville aakalain mo talagang korean school sa dami nila. One time, I was at a side parking waiting for my friend, may maliit na space sa harap ng car ko kasya lang siguro jazz, bigla ba naman pinagpilitan nung koreana(around her 40's) na ipark ung adventure nya. Ang bilis nya isingit ung sasakyan niya, parang walang pakialam na mabangga ung nasa likod o harap na car eh. So what I did was do some backing kasi baka banggain pa niya tsikot ko aba pumapatol ako sa mga kaedad ng nanay ko ah. basta nasa katwiran ako walang bata o matanda sa akin. then paglabas niya akala mo kung sinong siga, may nginunguya pang bubble gum(parang mga prosti na napapanood ko dati sa tv). Tawa na lang ako kasi feeling niya maganda siya eh mukha naman siyang palaka.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sorry to hear what you have gone through...I worked with Koreans before actually 3 families....ok naman yun treatment nila sa akin...I tutored their kids for academic purposes ok naman magbayad sila although sometimes late pero they paid me for my services...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yun gumagawa ng aircon ko sa bahay pag nalaman nya na koreano...inaayawan nya

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pag nakakita kayo ng abusadong ganyan, dapat diyan i-salvage na para huwag tularan ... tsk, tsk, tsk.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    anyohaseyo! magandang hapon mga tsikoteers,

i'm a hotelier and i've had my share of confrontations with koreans (tourists and residents). there are those who are really obnoxious and arrogant and there are those who are educated and well-mannered.

i have to admit that they bring in money and they're the top tourists who visit the country. but that's not a reason for them to misbehave.

i too have been to seoul and pusan for tourism related trips. they're basically good people. but most of those who are here and set up business are those that are trying to make it big here by bragging that they have lots of money and thus give a bad impression.

i had a retired korean couple who stayed at our hotel and they were ashamed of how some of their fellow koreans behaved or rather misbehaved. they would apologize for the actions of their countrymen. my wife had a korean boss in a multinational bank and he treated all of the staff with respect. he would even give them gifts whenever he would come back from a home leave.

as to those golf course incidents, yes they're true. once, a caddie complained that she was harrased by a korean golfer. she told the club management and they called the police. they waited for the korean to finish his game and when he got back to the lounge, they arrested him. malas nya friday afternoon, so he had to spend 3 nights in jail before he was heard by a judge.

for the houses that they lease and for those who lease to koreans, be careful. check their background first. most of them say that it's for their personal use but later they sub-lease the place to another korean or they use it as a dorm for korean students who enroll in our schools. this is what happens to those who have houses near schools and golf courses.

i know of a hotel in iloilo that was leased by a korean and booked a lot of students. now the owner wants to end the contract after they saw how filthy the place became.

even in my hotel, they would make their own clothesline inside the room so they could dry their laundry. some would bring their own portable stoves with butane tanks so they could cook in the room. they've also damaged some furnitures.

even when my guests were students, they also misbehaved. i caught one boy running in the hall and then jumped and kicked on the wall. he thought i didn't see him. by the time he saw me, he hid his face and his older companion scolded him.

there was one time when i saw water dripping from the room above mine. we went up and saw that they clogged the washbasin and the room was flooded. we told the korean and filipino teachers what happened. they grounded the whole student group in their rooms for 3 days. the hotel was quiet during those days.

i was told that koreans are like japanese, when they think and know that they're right, they really stand their ground and this can be preceived as arrogance. same can be said with other nationalities.

but there are times where they milk their own people, especially the tour groups. what their korean tour guides do is they tell the group that they should only talk to him/her when they need anything, don't talk with any filipino. they also get all of their passports, which their way of controlling them.

they jack up prices of the restaurants or hotels that they go to, knowing that majority in the group can't speak english. like in boracay, there are buffets that cost only P150-200, but what they do is they tell the owner to keep the signs that show the price. and then they tell the tour group that the buffet costs P400-500. they tell them not to eat anywhere else.

for the hotels, they would ask for rock bottom room rates, even below the room cost. and then they would mark it up by 200%.

i was in bangkok last month for a tourism event. while shopping at a night bazaar, i entered one stall and was looking around. then 2 middle eastern men walked in too and were talking a bit loud. the thai stall owner shouted 'stop!' to then and said that they were too noisy. he told them to go out.

so, it shows that each nationality have their own peculiarities, just like us filipinos.

just wanted to share :-)

kamsa hamnida!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bosing,

marami na nangyaring ganyan dito sa cavite. mostly mga koreans with companies in Cavite EPZA. sa mountain area ng cavite tinatapon ang katawan (sa amadeo, naic, magallanes, mendez). pero kahit nabalitaan din ng ibang koreano, parang balewala sa kanila.

Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Pag nakakita kayo ng abusadong ganyan, dapat diyan i-salvage na para huwag tularan ... tsk, tsk, tsk.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hay nako... dami ko na nga naririnig na reklamo against Koreans. May ka org kami na Korean dati, mabait naman, well siguro dito na siya lumaki. Pero may naging kaklase ako na isang Korean girl nung freshman ako, parati niyang inaaway yung kaklase naming Hapon, kahit di maintindihan yung ingles niya sige lang basta matira yung Hapon.

Sa Baguio nuknukan ng dami ng Koreano, yung dating tinutuluyan namin doon, yung Woods Place, ginawa nang bording house ng mga Koreans.

So far ang nakakainis lang na experience ko sa kanila ay yung parang exempted sila sa mga rules natin. One time naka pila kami sa inspection ng bag papasok sa SM, tapos maya maya meron isang Korean woman na basta na lang pumasok, ewan ko kung engot yung gwardiya or natakot kasi hindi naman niya sinita yung babae. Minsan naman sa ladies room may nakasabay ako, naghugas ng kamay yung isa, pagka banlaw niya, since malinis na yung kamay niya, hindi na niya pinatay yung gripo. Sa harap niya at habang naka tingin ako sa kanya pinatay ko. Pagpasok ko sa cubicle ay aba hindi nag flush, isip ko naman baka sira yung flush, sinubukan ko, gumagana naman. Bastos lang talaga.

At ang nakakainis... ang pagka alala ko sa balita, Koreano ang nakabili sana ng prime spot na gagawing spa sa Taal volcano, kundi pa naharang ni Vilma.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I have a few encounters with the Koreans here in the Philippines... Nakakairita sila dahil hindi tumatabi sa daan habang naglalakad sa kalye, magulo at takbuhan nang takbuhan sa mga public places (to think that they're foreigners at hindi naman kasing lala nila ang mga batang Pinoy).... Minsan,- naharang at medyo natamaan ng 2 bata ang aking panganay dahil sa kanilang kaguluhan,- masama na talaga ang timplada ko.... Napansin ito ng kasama nilang matanda at niyapos na lang ang 2 bata...

Ewan ko,- I have been to a good number of countries... Hindi naman ganoon umasta (at hindi dapat ganoon ang porma) ang mga Pinoy...

5404:knit:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
ARROGANT and OPPRESSIVE KOREANS--- in PINAS!