New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by D_rock_777 View Post

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before few hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
    I like this warning, hehehe, aside from the grammatical errors, how can one accomplish or update something that he or she had not received yet?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    kaya inalis ko na account ko sa yahoo. gmail na ang gamit ko... dami kasi modus nakakapasok sa yahoo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    kaya inalis ko na account ko sa yahoo. gmail na ang gamit ko... dami kasi modus nakakapasok sa yahoo.
    Agree. Ako I still use my Yahoo for YM purposes na lang and ung iba that contact me thru my original email that I've been using for more than 5 years.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I left Yahoo almost 6 years ago for Gmail, not because of scams but because my Gmail address is so nice no numbers no dash no dots. Just myname*gmail.com... Also Gmail has way better Spam filtration than Yahoo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the email above is a classic example of yahoo mail spoofing. most probably, the sender would want to gain access to that email address by getting some vital information about the account.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    the email above is a classic example of yahoo mail spoofing. most probably, the sender would want to gain access to that email address by getting some vital information about the account.
    they would probably create a FaceBook account with the info they would get and post something nasty... Jacque Bermejo in the making. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just by looking at the sender's email add, you would know that it is a big joke

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Block it as SPAM..Those are like the kotong police in our roads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Another pangloloko - ingat lang po