New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    kung ako nakaharap ng ganyan, di ko na papatulan.

may baril man ako or wala.

it's not worth it.

ipagpasadiyos mo nalang.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    di ba pwedeng magkaroon tayo ng list ng plate numbers with car description tapos naka-sticky sya para maiwasan natin sa daan?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TS: actually since hindi mo sya pinatulan...you now have the upper hand, you have his car make plate number and i presume his face will not be easily forgotten...its also your advantage already to know that he has a gun with him.

At any point you chance upon him again, this time without any of your loved ones riding with you and he provokes again...knowing all this, you already have the upper hand!, given na may nauna ka na rin nafile na report.
    (i guess you know already what im trying to drive at! )

...teka masabihan ko rin nga si kumander na iwasan tong a__hole na to, kasi yung C.O. ko kahit na babae e pumapatol makipag gitgitan sa mga kupsie na driver at nagpupull down pa talaga ng wind shield yun para makipagmurahan...madalas pa naman route nya din yang ortigas area.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hay grabe isa na naman sa mga napakaraming harrowing stories of road rage. Kaya minsan mas masarap nalang magcommute kesa magdrive e. Magmamaneho ka ng matino, sabay may mokong na sisira sa araw mo. At may baril pa.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kung gun ban ngaun, airsoft yan

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    kung gun ban ngaun, airsoft yan

Matapang lang yan, kasi may baril. Pero buti naman at iniwasan mo na lang TS.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalope View Post
    He stops for no apparent reason and when his view on the side mirror is on us, he rolls down his window on the passenger side and makes a gesture of a chicken flapping its wings.
    What a stupid, moronic, as*hole.

Humihiram ng katapangan sa baril. During my younger days I would've told him "Bitawan mo yan, mano-mano tayo! Matapang ka lang dahil may hawak ka e."
    Now that I'm older and more mature (well, sometimes), I've learned to ignore asshol*s like that.

You did the right thing TS. Iwasan na lang natin ang mga ganyan.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    I would have open fired after seeing his piece but unluckily, i wasn't carrying one then.
    I would count that as being lucky sir. If you did bring your FA and killed that as*hole, sakit ng ulo mo ngayon yan. Nakakulong ka pa rin pending investigatoins and you'd still be talking to your lawyer.

Ang laking abala. Bawas sa oras ng trabaho, bawas sa kita, tapos gumagastos ka pa rin... Tapos lagi ka pang pupunta sa mga hearing. If you have travel plans, mahirap din dahil mahihirapan ka kumuha ng clearances dahil you have a pending case.

Pinakamaganda na talaga ang nangyari. Mahirap lang lunukin na nag-back down ka sa nanghahamon ng away pero sira-ulo naman yun: sasabihan kang duwag pero sya may hawak namang baril. Stupid talaga.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    he's lucky na hindi trained and disciplined gun owner ang naka tapat niya. if that was me in the situation as soon as i see him pulling a gun i'll open fire no matter what. and judging from the TS story, the guy only cocked his gun when they rolled their windows down which will give me a lot of time to aim and take a head shot.
    actually sir, I am a trained and disciplined gun owner. Unfortunately, I have ventured into other hobbies which makes me leave my piece at home. The fear that struck me was that of my wife's life. I wouldn't do anything to put any of my family's life at risk, moreso, when I could control the situation.

I would have open fired after seeing his piece but unluckily, i wasn't carrying one then.

Thanks for your support though.
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    I would count that as being lucky sir. If you did bring your FA and killed that as*hole, sakit ng ulo mo ngayon yan. Nakakulong ka pa rin pending investigatoins and you'd still be talking to your lawyer.

Ang laking abala. Bawas sa oras ng trabaho, bawas sa kita, tapos gumagastos ka pa rin... Tapos lagi ka pang pupunta sa mga hearing. If you have travel plans, mahirap din dahil mahihirapan ka kumuha ng clearances dahil you have a pending case.
    i believe you are right sir! walking away from a situation wherein you are in a disadvantage would'nt make you less of a man and bringing it in a proper venue (which is in court) is being wise.

All that needs to be done for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing - Edmun Burke

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    unless you have a pic/video of this incident kwentong barbero lang to in the eyes of the courts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Another Jason Ivler driving RAV4 w/ plat WTC-783