New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    While my wife and I were driving along Ortigas Ave towards EDSA before the Greenmeadows Ave, at around 7:50 am, we were cut by a black Toyota RAV4 with plate number WTC-783. I called the driver's attention on his dangerous maneuvre by pressing my horn. To my surprise, he was the one who got angry. I changed lane to my right and when we were already side by side, he made many attempts to try and sideswipe his car with mine.

His display of arrogance made me wonder why despite of being the offender, he was acting that way. My wondering was confirmed by what he took out from underneath the passenger side seat which seemed to be a Colt cal .45 black finish. Upon seeing that he was armed, I started ignoring him which made him more agitated. He then made a gesture for me to roll down my window which I did and asked me what my problem was, I told him that "ikaw na nga nag cut ikaw pa galit?" he responded by saying "ano paki alam ko?! sino ka ba?" then cocked his gun which made my wife really scared and ordered me to just let him go ahead which i did. Thinking that he would be satisfied by the striking of fear to the other motorist he offended, but my wife and I were wrong. He stops for no apparent reason and when his view on the side mirror is on us, he rolls down his window on the passenger side and makes a gesture of a chicken flapping its wings. Being the underdog and didn't know what he was capable of doing, we just decided to go into Meralco compound where my wife works for just to avoid him throughout Ortigas Ave. even though we are headed to her office at Meralco Mandaluyong branch.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    WTC 783 FU!!! sana mabangga ka! sira ulo yun ah.

mabuti ngang iniwasan niyo na iyon, bakit bababa kayo sa moral level niya. ang yabang eh lumang rav 4 nalang din naman yung dala niya.

daming ogag na drivers ngayon talaga.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 23rd, 2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: correction

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    W plates luma na rav4 na yan. pero kung ako yan kung di ko kasama wife ko, babanggain ko yan. "use your car as bullet when he has a small bullet."

kasi pag nagkaron ng traffic accident, it will catch the attention of the police, and then point him out na tinutukan ka while driving, may intent of murder. kulong kagad yan.

mas maging convincing ka kasi you only used the last weapon you have, your car vs. a gun wielding road rage freak
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; September 23rd, 2010 at 02:45 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Actually since nakuha mo naman yung plate number and car make as well...tandaan mo lang yung venue, date and time...baka pwede mo ilapit sa LTO (ewan ko lang kung kikilos sila) or sa mga media expose shows like bitag or imbestigador...call it as another ivler on the loose para maattract ang media na icover...mas better sana kung nakuhaan mo ng video with your cam phone during the time na ginaganun ka nya para mas solid ang evidence.(all though admittedly sa mga ganitong scenario kahit ako pag inunahan na ko ng takot malamang di ko na naisip mag video)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kung owner type jeep ang sasakyan ko why not? hindi bale, ititirik rin siya nung kotse niya isang araw hehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    he's lucky na hindi trained and disciplined gun owner ang naka tapat niya. if that was me in the situation as soon as i see him pulling a gun i'll open fire no matter what. and judging from the TS story, the guy only cocked his gun when they rolled their windows down which will give me a lot of time to aim and take a head shot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Matapang sya kasi may baril sya... sana makatapat nya armed din, naku wag ko sana makatapat yan ngayon may dala kasi ako kasi may firing kami sa sabado gunban na naman, anyway responsible gun owner naman ako so di ko parin sya papatulan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    he's lucky na hindi trained and disciplined gun owner ang naka tapat niya. if that was me in the situation as soon as i see him pulling a gun i'll open fire no matter what. and judging from the TS story, the guy only cocked his gun when they rolled their windows down which will give me a lot of time to aim and take a head shot.
    actually sir, I am a trained and disciplined gun owner. Unfortunately, I have ventured into other hobbies which makes me leave my piece at home. The fear that struck me was that of my wife's life. I wouldn't do anything to put any of my family's life at risk, moreso, when I could control the situation.

I would have open fired after seeing his piece but unluckily, i wasn't carrying one then.

Thanks for your support though.
    Last edited by tatalope; September 23rd, 2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spell check

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    that's why I wanna equip my car with missiles... for these bastards...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shiopz View Post
    Actually since nakuha mo naman yung plate number and car make as well...tandaan mo lang yung venue, date and time...baka pwede mo ilapit sa LTO (ewan ko lang kung kikilos sila) or sa mga media expose shows like bitag or imbestigador...call it as another ivler on the loose para maattract ang media na icover...mas better sana kung nakuhaan mo ng video with your cam phone during the time na ginaganun ka nya para mas solid ang evidence.(all though admittedly sa mga ganitong scenario kahit ako pag inunahan na ko ng takot malamang di ko na naisip mag video)
    I am drafting a complaint as I reply to your supports to the concerned gov't agencies. Not for them to act on it right away (as if they will do that) but to have the incident documented and recorded. who knows, in the near future, he might chance upon the recipients of my complaint.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Another Jason Ivler driving RAV4 w/ plat WTC-783