New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mga ogag yun ah... ang babae minamahal hindi ginugulpi.

sana nakuha nya yung pangalan nung taxi at plate # para maipa-blotter...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter
    Try to take stories like these with a grain of salt. There are a lot of these "horror" stories being posted.

Yup, I agree. Sa public forums (and forwarded email messages!), its hard to discern nowadays fact from fiction. Especially, if no names are being mentioned, usually "friend ng relative ko" or "friend ng friend ko" or some other trivial connection by consanguinity or affinity.

Nonetheless, it does pay to be cautious

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sakay lang dapat sa taxis na registered...like avis..r&E...

and always text the plate number of the taxi to a friend or family pag sakay pa lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ingat lang palagi

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aren't all taxis registered?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus
    Yup, I agree. Sa public forums (and forwarded email messages!), its hard to discern nowadays fact from fiction. Especially, if no names are being mentioned, usually "friend ng relative ko" or "friend ng friend ko" or some other trivial connection by consanguinity or affinity.

Nonetheless, it does pay to be cautious
    *Galactus & Walter: mga bro if you look at the bottom of the my post, you can see the name of the person who wrote it.
    Now as to the veracity of the report, I am just wondering why one would take it with a "grain of salt" when the intention here is just to inform & warn the tsikot community something bad as this. I just hope it doen not happen to any of the " "friend ng relative ko" or "friend ng friend ko" or some other trivial connection by consanguinity or affinity" mentioned.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nothing will be lost kung safe ka naman eh true or not yung kwento, basta be wary of your surrounding when riding PUVs

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Aren't all taxis registered?
    maraming taxi na colorum... mahirap daw kasi makakuha ng franchise saka mahal...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ingat lang tayo lagi peeps.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahirap ng pahirap ang buhay, parami ng parami ang panganib...ingat lagi mga peeps, and always pray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Another Hold-up/kidnap MO