1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    aahh..bakit po UP-PGH Class 2010

bat dami nyang dalang pera?

sayang.. ingat lagi.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward
    *Galactus & Walter: mga bro if you look at the bottom of the my post, you can see the name of the person who wrote it.
    Now as to the veracity of the report, I am just wondering why one would take it with a "grain of salt" when the intention here is just to inform & warn the tsikot community something bad as this. I just hope it doen not happen to any of the " "friend ng relative ko" or "friend ng friend ko" or some other trivial connection by consanguinity or affinity" mentioned.
    Can't really blame them, there are lots of stories out there that are absolutely untrue. Just as your intention is to warn people about the above MO of criminals, they would want to warn people about stories similar to this but are fake.

I'd have to say this is probably true though. I say "probably" because I can't be 100% sure. I work in the Ortigas area and there was an incident involving my officemate which is very similar to this. I don't have the exact details because I only know her by name, and she probably doesn't know I exist. She's with a different department, but we're on the same floor. She's ok now, like the story above, she was lucky to get out of it alive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Another Hold-up/kidnap MO