New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If this happened in BGC, most likely you blocked the ped xing lane. Matatapang mga tao dun kasi pedestrian are priorities.

Assuming may OD kay, execute an affidavit and file with your insurance company. Take note baka mas mahal pa participation fee mo kay sa damage.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

nangyari to sa province.. di po ako taga NCR

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoder View Post
    i was thinking maybe her path was blocked so rage quit si ateng

no normal person would kick and bash your car doing a left turn
    ito rin tingin ko. dami ganyan may mga pasak pa mga tenga

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    eto yung damage

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mukang kaya pa yan sa detail gagamitan ng scratch remover tapos wax and buff.

Sa pics mo kasi mukang light pa at hindi masyadong malalim

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Passenger side, if it were the hood and she jumped on it maybe, well who knows?
    They won't jump in front of the car, they always hit the passenger side, whack it with their hands. Para Hinde makita ng driver you'll just hear loud bang.

And they do it when a car is about to stop/stopped on a intersection or on this case OP is about to turn left.

Edit:

It didn't happen in Manila, so benefit of the doubt, baka old lady was about to cross and OP blocked her way nga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    They won't jump in front of the car, they always hit the passenger side, whack it with their hands. Para Hinde makita ng driver you'll just hear loud bang.

And they do it when a car is about to stop/stopped on a intersection or on this case OP is about to turn left.

Edit:

It didn't happen in Manila, so benefit of the doubt, baka old lady was about to cross and OP blocked her way nga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The woman was in his 20s, makikita mo talaga na may mental disorder coz of the messy hair

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoder View Post
    The woman was in his 20s, makikita mo talaga na may mental disorder coz of the messy hair
    it could have been malicious mischief, but if she is really insane she is not criminally liable. insanity is an exempting circumstance under the revised penal code.

yes, i agree with bro dreamur, claim it as own damage but you need to pay participation fee. the amount depends on the amount stipulated in your policy.

take it as one of the dangers in owning a car, charge it to experience, and move on.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Lakas ni ate ah. Or solid yung bag?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Lakas ni ate ah. Or solid yung bag?
    Yung bag para lang pouch ang laki na may mahabang string. Tantya ko may lamang bato o kaya coins.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Pag mild scratch lang po at hindi sagad sa clear coat ang ginagawa ko ay nilalagyan ko ng pang detail tapos bina-buff ko (hand buff). Nawawala naman yung visibility ng scratch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12