New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    on my way home from Suzuki Makati, I took a tricycle from Shopwise Pasong Tamo to Dulo Zobel Roxas. The tricycle usually passes to Vito Cruz extension then right turn to Caton st. The tricycle I was riding was about to change lane because we are two streets away from Caton when suddenly there was a hot pursuit coming from Dumas st (the street before Caton) and made a counterflow to Vito Cruz ext. The Manila police car (Corolla AE111) almost bumped the side of tricycle I was riding at and good thing the tricycle driver was able to avoid the police car but the tricycle driver hit an L300 van. He suffered some minor scratches. Thank God I didnt suffer any injuries and good thing I was holding the side bar beside my seat.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; September 10th, 2005 at 01:56 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    konting ingat carlo. sabi ng matatanda, ingat lalo na pag birthday.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    good thing the tricycle was able to avoid the rolla, i shudder to think what wouldve happened if it hit directly. nandun guardian angel mo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    good thing nothing happened to you! ingat lng!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    good thing the tricycle was able to avoid the rolla, i shudder to think what wouldve happened if it hit directly. nandun guardian angel mo
    yup, Thank God talaga. As in yung Police Car ang lapit sobra.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    delikado talaga counter flow na iyan

good thing wla ka injury bro,

wawang driver may scratches pa ....

ano nag yari doon sa nabangga nyo na L300,

malaki ba damage or pinatawad na lang ng may ari ng van ?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pinatawad nalang nung driver nung L300 yung driver. May mga sratches yung L300. Good thing wala halos cars na sumusunod samin kasi kung madami malamang madaming mababangga nun pati kami.

Swerte pa rin pre... good thing your alright

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I think galing sa may amin yung mga suspects (Manila side kasi ako, I reside near the boarder of Manila and Makati) kaya Manila Police ang humabol.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    you've been resurrected? i guess its the best birthday gift you got. arriving home safe.

like i always said, we here at tsikot.com canot afford to lose a tsikoteer. so take a good measure of care.

:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
almost met an accident a while ago in makati