New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    katakot naman yang mga yan! unprovoked violence! tapos nadadaanan ko pa ung mga nabanggit na mga roads

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dami na taglaga asshole satin... mukhang namisinterpet nga ang friend mo... dapat hanggang pagiwas tigin nalang ginawa niya... di na niya kailangan ng gestures... malamang sabog ang nga yun... hope he gets well fast emotionally and physically.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks for the info.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Na-move po kasi itong thread kaya ko napansin. Gusto lang po sanang malaman kung ano nangyari sa case. Sana walang magmasama. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's why my wife always makes sure that all the doors of the taxi are locked whenever she rides one.

taxi drivers should at least have a steel pipe that they could use to ward off attackers.

a friend of mine was shot at while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. this was after midnight and at the intersection of vito cruz and osmena highway. he didn't see where they came from. he and his companions were surprised that their car was surrounded and that they were trying to open the doors of the car.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's among the many reasons why I stopped going on gimmicks. Di bale ng matawag na Manang at least mas safe sa loob ng bahay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
An ACT of Violence