New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    4runner daw yung nakasagasa... (for sure converted)

hindi kaya nawalan ng steering control?
    possibly...

it was likely attributed to this: PEBSWAC.

Problem Exists Between Steering Wheel And Chair.

if the victims were that hard hit, ibig sabihin the 4runner was recklessly speeding along, eh that area pa naman has a lot of people around.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    As usual daming uzzzy (osyoso) at walang ginawa kundi nakatayo lang! No one even bothered to see if the victims need help, resusciate them or at least to volunteer immediate evacuation to the hospital. tsk tsk tsk. Dapat sa driver death penalty by him being run-over by an 18 wheeler truck with a cargo container full of lead weights on board.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    As usual daming uzzzy (osyoso) at walang ginawa kundi nakatayo lang! No one even bothered to see if the victims need help, resusciate them or at least to volunteer immediate evacuation to the hospital. tsk tsk tsk. Dapat sa driver death penalty by him being run-over by an 18 wheeler truck with a cargo container full of lead weights on board.
    dami talaga GAGO na ganyan.

nakakadagdag gulo lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    greenhills, mall pa rin yan diba? tapos may nagsabi pang may speed bumps?

how the hell does someone pick up enough speed to do that much damage to a human being in a mall parking lot??! ano yan ginawang drag strip? :seeth:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    I don't think so, walang 4Runner sa Japan AFAIK, Hilux Surf dun, 4runner US lang.
    oops... surf nga pala ung converted.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mabagal takbo ng sasakyan duon, kasi crowded, unless the crosser dont use the pedestrian lane, then it would be their fault if me nagyari sa kanila...

OT: i was cruising espana, me tumawid nearing riles at night, there isnt any pedestrian nor opening for them to cross over, unless they hop over, dinikitan ko nga, hehehe=) its your risk to jaywalk, driver should be apprehended, pedestrian must.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe madalas madami gumigimmick dyan at gosh accidents can really happen anytime !!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by egzbuen (of pinoypc)
    I've heard about it.

This is what happended according to the driver.

The car was a Toyota "Import" Forerunner. It was just bought a few days ago from a "second hand Importer" and, apparently, it had a defect. Just when he brought down his "amo" at Greenhills, he went out Greenhills complex taking the street going to Citibank's direction then all of a sudden the RPM/idling of the car/SUV just shot up making it uncontrolable despite braking, thus, even when it rammed with another car and hit the women/girls, it still kept on going dragging bought of them.

Two girls were unfortuantely hit. One had both legs amputated while the other had one leg taken.

Sad to hear news/accidents like this.
    Possible conversion problem?

Hope the two girls recover ok.
    Last edited by Autobeat; August 31st, 2006 at 05:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if there was a mechanical failure, the incident could still be averted with proper driver training.

Hit the parking brakes or just slam it into neutral or park. Service brakes can still stop a vehicle even at full throttle.

Surfs still have cable operated throttles, not much room for error there.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    magiging kaparehas na nila si lieutenant ni Forrest Gump. pure artificial limbs na, sayang, daming nawala sa dreams nila dahil lang sa irresponsibility nung %$#^ driver! :speechles:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Accident at greenhills near Promenade...