New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even assuming that the vehicle was defective, it doesn't serve to mitigate the liability of the driver. Its the driver's responsibility to see to it that the vehicle is roadworthy at all times.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe...baka imbes na break apakan eh napa-apak pa sa gas pedal.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The video didn't really show much.

Hmmm.... I read sa kabilang forum na second hand imported vehicle yung 4Runner. Could it be possible na talagang may defect yun?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    More reason not to buy/use/sell converted vehicles. Sad story, I hope the two girls survive and become stronger. It's not going to be an easy life for them.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    http://www.pinoypc.net/cms//index.ph...&topic=42023.0
    Upon reading this thread..

According to witness may kausap sa cellphone.. naman... populated area dapat maslalo nagiingat especially may kausap sa cellphone.. Dahil nadidivide yun focus when driving..

I hope they both survive although yung isa mukhang maraming lumabas na dugo.
    Last edited by Satio; August 31st, 2006 at 05:39 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time lalo na at may ogag na driver delikado talaga.Hope and pray that the 2 victims survive.Dun sa driver dapat ipakain sa kanya celfon niya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I feel sorry for both parties. Both of them does not want this to happen.

I just hope that they all recover very soon.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Dapat ung driver ung sinagasaan, mga inosente pa biniktima:ouch:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nakaka init ng dugo

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    tsk tsk tsk kawawa naman...

naalala ko tuloy nung last friday nasa greenhills ako kasama ko younger sister ko nang patawid kami from mcdonalds to shoppesville. di ko napansin na medyo huli sa pagtawid ung sis ko kaya pagtawid ko nakita ko may isang sobrang bilis na private AUV muntik na mabangga kapatid ko. anak ng teteng kamuntik ko na sugurin e.

anyway, san pla yung accident na yan nangyari exactly? dun ba yun sa promenade papunta sa parking area sa side ng Rapide?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Accident at greenhills near Promenade...