New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We were on our way to Punta Fuego yesterday when we encountered a light traffic at around 9:30am in silang,cavite. What seemed to be a minor accident from afar made me open my windows and take some pictures with my camera...

not far from the toyota was a ten wheeler truck blocking our side of the road. A civillian immediately helped out facilitating the flow of traffic since it is only a two lane road.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    holy tsinita

tsk tsk tsk, was someone hurt? The toyta has suffered some major damages but how the heck did that truck turn on its side? Looks like the toyota bumped into the trucks front wheels causing the truck turn...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005

what was beyond the truck shocked the crap out of me... I can still hear the wailing of the girl squirming her way out of the window beside of what seemd to be a lifeless human body. A man was crawling his way up to the truck and there's this man at the side (right side of pic) who was crying so loud I can't even make out the words he was saying. When he saw me with my windows open he started to walk towards me. His forehead was covered with blood and he was missing a shoe. . .

My mom and I were so shocked with what we've just seen. We were so thankful that we were delayed a few minutes at Mcdonalds-LagunaBelAir or else we couldv'e been hurt in that accident....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    omygoodness

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ILD, I thought everyone in that van was dead! Then on the news they said that 2 died and 18 people were hurt. Seems that the driver of the truck had problems with his brakes. He ended having a broken leg or sumthin...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kawawa yung mga nasaktan.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    puro patay yun nasa white na van? anong van yan?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    grabe un van.. kawawa naman mga un..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I always take that route going to manila from nasugbu...

the pictures tells it all. Nakakatakot isipin na pwedeng mangyari yan kahit kanino.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Accident in cavite yesterday (june 18)