New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Guys payo naman dyan, my daughter enrolled last November sa A1 for 30hrs of driving lessons. She still has 3 hrs left out of the 30hrs na hindi nagagamit because nag request siya for rescheduling ng one session due to my mother-in-law's death pero until now, hindi pa rin nabibigyan ng sched. Kanino ba puwede i-complain ito? Fully paid nga pala ito since ginamit ng wife ko during enrollment eh credit card.

Ang nakakainis pa dito, when she requested for the reschedule of her 3hour session when her lola passed away, pinagawa pa siya ng written request but before that, nung sila ang nagreschedule kasi wala sigurong available na unit or driver, through SMS lang at biglaan pa kung mag resched.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowboxph View Post
    Guys payo naman dyan, my daughter enrolled last November sa A1 for 30hrs of driving lessons. She still has 3 hrs left out of the 30hrs na hindi nagagamit because nag request siya for rescheduling ng one session due to my mother-in-law's death pero until now, hindi pa rin nabibigyan ng sched. Kanino ba puwede i-complain ito? Fully paid nga pala ito since ginamit ng wife ko during enrollment eh credit card.

Ang nakakainis pa dito, when she requested for the reschedule of her 3hour session when her lola passed away, pinagawa pa siya ng written request but before that, nung sila ang nagreschedule kasi wala sigurong available na unit or driver, through SMS lang at biglaan pa kung mag resched.
    Condolence regarding your mother-in-law Sir. Regarding your concern, I think it's best to talk to A1 first because the problem might be simple to contain and resolve at this point. Have you tried raising the issue to the location manager?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yellowboxph View Post

Condolence regarding your mother-in-law Sir. Regarding your concern, I think it's best to talk to A1 first because the problem might be simple to contain and resolve at this point. Have you tried raising the issue to the location manager?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Thanks for this useful information!! Well, I also want to take some driving lessons to clear my driving test. If anyone knows any good Port Macquarie Driving School then please share with me.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Condolence to your mother in law. IMHO, it would be in your best interest to bring your complaint to their head office since the branch where your daughter is enrolled cannot fulfill its obligation. If they still ignore you, you can always take them to the DTI

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    IF the issue is not yet resolved DTI is the answer