New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Buhay pa pala as per news reports. Pero critical.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Mmda pa ang traffic enforcer na sinagasaan..from malabon pa daw...di kmi sakop ng mmda sa valenzuela. Nakarating ng karuhatan kakahabol..thats a 3km road chase.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Given the reputation of our police these days, I would probably run too if I heard gun shots. How do I know if they are only going for the tires? They could easily kill me and plant a couple packs of shabu and call it a day. Without video I would take #5 with a grain of salt.

Now if there were witnesses who could attest to #5 that would be a different story.
    Yup, may witness ba that #5 was the actual case?

And still, six bullets???

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Kung nanagasa na eh dapat talaga ratratin.....

Eh nauuso na ngayon sasakyan pinang-aararo sa terrorism.

-

Kaya dapat talaga mabawal na dark tint.

Para mas malinaw sa ganito situation.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Given the reputation of our police these days, I would probably run too if I heard gun shots. How do I know if they are only going for the tires?
    he was trying to run away from a traffic violation, i guess he has a clue why police are chasing him and his tires are shot.

They could easily kill me and plant a couple packs of shabu and call it a day. Without video I would take #5 with a grain of salt.

Now if there were witnesses who could attest to #5 that would be a different story.
    if you think about it, you have to be crazy to run over a police MC. but maybe the police dont want to be like that TE who was shot at Pasay when he tried to run after a car running away from traffic violation,

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sinagasaan pala ang TE e. Don't expect na hindi ka babarilin kapag nanagasa ka at tumakbo ka pa. You don't play sh*t with police men.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I wonder what SOP in the world includes shooting at a tire in the middle of a busy intersection with a handgun.

Shotgun, puwede pa. The pellets dispersed after ricocheting off the ground won't be fatal.

A bullet bouncing off the concrete after missing the tire? That's effin' dangerous.

-

They supposedly had him cornered, then he tried to ram his way out. In the video, he was being chased by two police vehicles heavy enough to box the car in and render it immobile.

SOP should be to stop the chase without gunfire, to reduce collateral damage to civilians.

Six bullets on man, with a few of them in the head, mean that the guy was already boxed in and immobile. In this case, the police had many options for non-lethal action.

-

Simple lack of training in dealing with this kind of situation. (Though you see this sometimes in US chase videos, as well)

-

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Eh niky wala training mga lespu dito sa ganyan.

Vios nga ilan years na bulag mga headlights

Ang bwenas lang san juan police kasi binibihisan ni atoy.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    pakana ni duterte yan...

magugulat paba kayo..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    As I have said, this mess would not have happened if the idiot driver just scratched his head and manly took the traffic ticket for his reckless driving. What was he thinking when he rammed the enforcer? Will you swap a traffic ticket for a frustrated murder charge? Maybe if you're just plain stupid or you're high on something.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast