New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    daming demonyo ngayon sa metro.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Tanong ko lang, if you are on the shoes of the police what will you do?

Kasi we often criticize the police pag di nadadakip ang mga kriminal na ito. These criminal elements also kill civilians and use civilian owned getaway cars. We chastise these lawless group then also criticize the police in return of not doing enough.

I'm not justifying the death of civilians. Pero give the policemen a break. They have killed 10 of those criminals. It's just unfortunate na may civilian na nadamay.

It's hard to play by the rules when your opponent is playing outside it. Honestly, I don't know what will I do if I'm the policeman. That's why I do commend their efforts and pray for the victims spirit and we know they are in a better place.

Just my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I will shoot the right target...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    and politicians...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yah. I think you are right. Anyway all policemen are corrupt, dumb, and are not sharp shooters. They should be demoted into janitors and traffic enforcers. In short, good for nothing.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    or as bodyguards to our horrorable politicians....and they will shoot the wrong target...their boss.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    I will shoot the right target...
    How?

Kung running gun battle yan Bro? Eh, naputok din yung mga kriminal.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ask them it is in their training manual....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ayon sa ABS-CBN news, may nakakita daw na lumabas na daw sa Crosswind yung isang civilian, pinaputukan pa ng mga pulis hanggang mamatay yung kawawang tao Paro saludo parin ako sa mga pulis na napatay nila ang 10 na holdupper

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    we still dunno yet as to from whose firearms did those bullets come from...those that killed the civillians...we better suspend our judgment. we might be placing the wrong person on trial...

for the innocent victims, may they RIP. tsk! tsk!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
16 killed in Paranaque shootout!