New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which type of cars do women find ***y?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Japanese Rockets

10 15.38%
  • American Muscle

5 7.69%
  • German Machines

23 35.38%
  • Italian Racers

11 16.92%
  • Brash Brits

2 3.08%
  • Korea Novellas

0 0%
  • Pinoy Pride (Hammers, Owners, etc)

8 12.31%
  • Others

6 9.23%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    ill say supercars... but in my experience chicks(pinays) now a days they enjoy more in riding in a van with good sounds... hehehe... just like my pregio. malaki na at pwede pang tumambling-tambling sa loob.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende din sa chick

some have no taste and are impressed by rice
    some like cute cars, jazz, swift
    some like big cars, suv

but ive never met a chick that wasnt impressed by a ferrari

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Remember Sids? ... he picked up his date in his Mitsu Eclipse (first time they went out). That made a big impression on the girl (and her friend). They're married na.
    Wish it was that way with my wife. When she first set foot in the US at San Francisco International, she remarked, "We're going to ride for 5 hours in that (my tiny Laser which is a 1g Eclipse)?

I nodded meekly. But, in my mind, all I can think off was, "Oh boy. I'm getting an ulcer".

But, she claimed the Contour as hers the moment she sat behind the wheel like a toddler with its blankie. I've been trying to wean her off it since (so we can buy a newer car).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have a feeling that most girls (unless they are enthusiasts) won't be too impressed by a ferrari or lamborghini. those cars are not very comfortable, don't have a lot of space to carry a purse or shopping bags, and are tough to get in and out of (especially if you're wearing a skirt).

case in point - took wifey to look at (and hopefully test drive) a Lotus Elise - her immediate reaction was "you can forget about ever buying that car" :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :blue: :blue:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    and are tough to get in and out of (especially if you're wearing a skirt).
    remember britney?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    but ive never met a chick that wasnt impressed by a ferrari
    Who wouldnt be impressed by a ferrari?

Better change the topic to: "What kind of ride do chicks dig and guys hate?"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i think if impression lang paguusapan ... marami namang cars ang pwde ipangimpress e pero im really sure that if your ride was a lambo porsche or a ferarri, im sure the girl would be impressed kaagad kasi those cars are easily recognizable

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have a feeling that most girls (unless they are enthusiasts) won't be too impressed by a ferrari or lamborghini. those cars are not very comfortable, don't have a lot of space to carry a purse or shopping bags, and are tough to get in and out of (especially if you're wearing a skirt).

case in point - took wifey to look at (and hopefully test drive) a Lotus Elise - her immediate reaction was "you can forget about ever buying that car"
    well, you can always get the BMW M5 or M6 or Audi Quatro

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004

case in point - took wifey to look at (and hopefully test drive) a Lotus Elise - her immediate reaction was "you can forget about ever buying that car" :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :blue: :blue:
    That's a big ouch. I guess my wife won't go for the Westfield, huh?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    off topic:
    uyyyy c sids married na pala, kaya pala mejo missing sa mga forums haha, last time i saw him was nung iniinterview sya sa tv regarding concept 1 ata un sa isa sa mga transhow last yr

on topic:
    ung niligawan ko dati, corolla 95 gli gamit ko ehehe, black color plus super dark tint, buti nde sya natatakot sumakay, mukha pa nman akong nde gagawa na mabuti hahaha, asawa ko na sya ngayon :D

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
What kind of rides do the women dig?