New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which type of cars do women find ***y?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Japanese Rockets

10 15.38%
  • American Muscle

5 7.69%
  • German Machines

23 35.38%
  • Italian Racers

11 16.92%
  • Brash Brits

2 3.08%
  • Korea Novellas

0 0%
  • Pinoy Pride (Hammers, Owners, etc)

8 12.31%
  • Others

6 9.23%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Of course it is hard to generalize but if we were allowed to what kind of cars do girls like (would be good if the tsikoteers of t he fairer *** joined in with their spin on this).

What cars do they find ***y?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sports cars of course.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sports cars. especially, exotic sports cars!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sports cars and supercars.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Women actually like sports cars, but not because they're fast. But because premium sports cars look good and have nice interiors.

But this is in general. There are women out there who like fast cars, women who like slow but comfortable cars, etcetera. Most women invariably like the same cars men like, and some even like cars we don't often picture women liking.

My mom, for example, and a few of my aunts, actually like off-road SUVs because they're "cool" when they couldn't care less for the road-biased ones like the Expedition or a new Pajero.

Of course, if by chicks we mean younger women, they tend to like cars like the Jazz... cute and practical. My wife likes our car all right... it looks good, has a decent back seat, a moonroof and has a big enough trunk for all our stuff... and lighted vanity mirrors... there are some feminine touches that are definite deal breakers for automotive purchases... :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sometimes, there are just some women who know nothing about what they're riding:

My brother once picked-up a girl and her friend for a date. When they felt the rush of the wind from the exhilarating speed of his red top down, one of the girls exclaimed "I love Italian Cars like this! Weeeeee!" the other one said "Me too!".

My brother was puzzled. His ride is a Miata

(galing!)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Minivans. Comfy, lots of amenities, lots of room. They don't really care about going fast.....

My wife can't stand riding in the Plymouth Laser even though it's very fast.
    She likes the Contour but not for long interstate travel.
    She definitely likes the Sonata for interstate travel. But, her favorite was our old Grand Caravan. Even if we two were going to a gala event ala date, she still prefers a minivan.

Add: Some women don't really care about cars. My ex-fiancee was very pretty. Yet, I bagged her even though I drove a puny, weak-powered 1986 Nissan Pulsar at the time.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 10th, 2007 at 06:46 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Vans... parang sa bangbus

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....any ride that has a radio and strong a/c.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ok. Who's voting German machines and not saying anything? Volkswagen Beetle? Well, a large number of women drive them because they're cute...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
What kind of rides do the women dig?