New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry na OT ako kanina...he..he

well yung mga self earned billionaires simple lang ang rides nila because they now that cars are not investments...saka tulad ni Paul Allen why buy cars if he can travel by private plane
    (with bikini clad stewardess he..he)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ya baket naging dream garage? baka di na-click ung link.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap maging sing yaman ni Bill Gates. Now thats power.

"What do you mean its not drivable on American roads? Mr Clinton, I'll donate an extra 100M to yor campaign fund. On top of that Ill assemble a team of 100 programmers prove it is!"

:D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    a private plane.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    they dont get nice cars coz de rin nila magagamit masyado e .... so why bother diba

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If I will become a billioaire, I will not drive, Ill hire a chauffer to drive me around in a Ford Excursion or Hummer H1 limo.
    Last edited by herbularyo; March 11th, 2006 at 01:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Many self-made billionaires don't spend on what they don't want or need. Note the two who still use Lincoln Town Cars.

Now, the Town Car isn't at the top of anyone's list of I-want-it luxury cars, but it's plush, comfortable, quiet-riding and dependable. What more do you need in a car? If you're working 20 hours a day like these guys, you don't want a built-in cellphone, brain-wracking radio controls (BMW I-Drive) or wireless internet. You just want a comfortable car that'll take you home and back.

And if you want sporty, why go for a luxury sports car you'll never be able to use in anger? Bill and his friend have it right, get the most hardcore no-frills supercar money can buy, the 959. I wouldn't be surprised if other young IT millionaires are driving F1s and F40s instead of the celebrity default Ford and Carrera GTs.

And note how the others drive trucks. Practical daily cars that they can use for work and for commuting.

Ang galing nga... what you'll notice of the industry billionaires... they don't care about the prestige of the car (since when was a 959 prestigious in a world that has more expensive and flashy supercars?), they just care that it does what it does very well... coddle (Town Car), play (959), work (Pickups).

Note the one billionaire who actually drives an Integra... I'd still do that if I were a billionaire.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    when these billionaire's kids get their money, probably thats the time Ferrarris, Lambos, BMW, MB ultra expensive exotic cars will be bought hehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    siguro kung billionaire ako,ok na sakin VW na beetle,toureg.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BlueBimmer is right. Madalas naman kasi ganun talaga. Yung parents ang matipid, tapos yung next generation ang magastos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What do billionaires drive?