New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    A kid who earned tons of cash out of his web skills decided to buy a Mini after getting his license. IIRC, he is Asian-Brit.

Well, even if I become as rich as them, I'll still be driving a car like what I have now, though I'll be making lots of mods.
    Last edited by squala; March 10th, 2006 at 11:25 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd probably be driving an E30 or E36 M3 if I were that rich... and I'd have an E150 for a work car. I personally think that the E150 is more luxurious than most cars costing twice as much (and I've ridden a couple) and the premium amount of space and sheetmetal would allow me to armor it a bit and install a pretty spiffy office inside, complete with wireless internet consoles, refrigerator and picnic trays.

Then I'd use the old M3s on the weekends. They're perfect. Classy, unpretentious, quick enough to be fun, but not so powerful as to be ostentatious or gas-guzzly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'd probably get 2 M5s, an M3 and a Range Rover sport.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    And Bill has a 959... wow!

Kahit 2M dollars lang ang net worth ko, bibili ako ng isang 911.

Lotto lotto lotto!

Come to think of it, hindi naman din siguro sila car enthusiasts kaya ganon lang ang mga kotse nila.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; March 11th, 2006 at 02:22 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    what do billionaires drive?

whatever the hell they can afford :D

parang trick question ata yan eh; billionaires don't drive; they have chauffers for that B)

in the case of bill gates, someone once said that if gates was taking a walk in the park, and saw a $100 bill...if he took the time to bend over, pick up the bill, and put it in his pocket, malulugi pa sya kesa ispend nya ung time na yan working. what more kung nagdadrive pa sya to work? B)

ok si paul allen ah; b-series mazda pickup. he must pick up a lot of groceries B)
    Last edited by badkuk; March 11th, 2006 at 09:48 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dream Garage

for me:
    Lexus LX470
    Toyota Lancruiser 80 (with off road mods)
    FORD F-250 Superduty
    BMW M5

for my wife
    Volvo XC90

for my son
    Lancer Evolution IX

for my daughter:
    Volkswagen New Beetle

sarap sigurong maging billionaire...di ba 959s are prohibited in american roads
    Last edited by kimpOy; March 11th, 2006 at 09:50 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    di ba 959s are prohibited in american roads
    According to the article, Bill Gates helped ease along the bill that would allow the 959 on American roads. Rumor has it he even had MS engineers run simulations for crash worthiness.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe bat naging 'my dream garage' thread to? :D

napansin ko yung mga self-made billionaires (Buffett) mas simple pumorma from those who inherited (the Prince dude) their wealth.

si Paul Allen naman...simple lang ang kotse niyan - private jet at yacht kasi ang mga laruan niya

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mga old billionaires di ata mahilig sa kotse, wala rin naman sinabi kahit rolls royce or bentley sa mga multimillion dollar yachts and jets hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What do billionaires drive?