New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mura lang yung item 1 at 5 pero important kung ayaw mo sumakit ang ulo. I'd start with those.

Yung 3 and 4 naman sound important -- just make sure sira sila talaga.

Yung item 2 medyo weird -- unless madalas ka lumusong sa baha and/or super old na car mo.

I'd suggest a second opinion. Opinion lang naman eh, walang mawawala sa iyo. In fact, kung di ka sure sa 3 & 4, might as well isama mo sila dun sa 2nd opinion.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Better replace, as a general rule casa will not suggest unless it needs replacement specially if your car is still under warranty, no choice otherwise they might void your warranty if things comes to worst. you have to live it up by owning a brand new car. however if your car is no longer under warranty, there is no problem with evangelista be sure its not fake replacement parts.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As a general rule casa will ALWAYS replace parts even those that are repairable. They will also suggest replacement of parts even those that are functioning if they think the client has no knowledge of the vehicle or does not keep a comprehensive service record (I do, it's just a scribble notebook, where I log everything replaced/adjusted/repaired on the vehicle).

They will lose money if they take time to repair a part. Buying a new part and just slapping it on is the ideal set up for them since they waste little time and the client foots the bill for the new part.

This is as per my home service mechanic whose day job is at the 'casa'.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
tulong po!