New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    onli in da pilipins

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i believe that if you could drive to the traffic and roads of the philippines no more streets in the world you cant drive

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    - driver na Signal-Liko: tawag ko sa mga driver na tsaka lang magsisignal kapag paliko na and worse, di nagsisignal. tangna, kakalabilitin lang switch e...
    bad-ass horn mo lng katapat nyan. Kailangan ipaalam mo sa knila mali ginagawa nila. If you have the ride to spare, banggain mo mga ogag!

Last, but not the least.... CONVOY ng mga pinagpipitaganang mga politicians: i-eexplain pa ba to? sila ang gumagawa ng batas, sila number one offenders.
    ingat lng dahil baka may nakatutok na syo eh di mo pa alam. Pagpasencyahan mo na lang. Pero kung namukhaan mong mukhang engot, alam mo na gagawin mo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    I do not want to start another issue here, but what I hate most now are bikers who indiscriminately pass you left and right, while weaving through traffic. Oftentimes, you are just waiting for them to hit your vehicle's side while driving in a stop and go traffic or at a standstill. Sometimes, you already signal that you are turning right, and they even race full throttle to beat you. Tsk tsk Scary! They should be assigned a lane for themselves....really!

they're living a dangerous life!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    lol oo nga taon taon ako sa china lol pretty lapse for a supposed to be authoritarian state

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    lol oo nga taon taon ako sa china lol pretty lapse for a supposed to be authoritarian state
    OT:
    The communist are only concerned with people or matters that may upstage its authority . Lousy driving skills is not one of them. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    basta hate ko lang mga tanga sa kalsada.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi
    They should be assigned a lane for themselves....really!
    dunno about that dude...in way kasi parang nirereward mo pa sila for reckless behavior. and chances are those kind of drivers still pose a danger, dedicated bike lane or not.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Well whatever it is we have to live with it, its not gonna go away over night.

I hate people who turn-on their high beam while parked, yung ibang neighbors ko dito ganon, no common sense at all
    Eyyy.... ganon din sa neighborhood namin.

We have this (*)&(*$&%*($& neighbor na feeling Vin Diesel. They have this makeshift garage where they try to re-create the Fast and the Furious movie everyday. Hanggang madaling araw, ni-re-rev nila yung mga lintik na makina nila. To top it off, at night, while they're revving their engines, they have the nerve to set their headlights to the highest of high beam possible (high beam that would put the flash of a camera to shame).

ano kotse nila? mga hotrod ba?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
things I hate about...