New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Door guards may help but not fully. The best thing pa din ay pagiingat. Pag medyo masikip ang space sa parking then find another which is wider.

newbee,

Though effective is your suggestion maybe but in general it's not courteous. Just use the space alotted for you (only one) and not take two.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm.. maybe dapat i should pay for 2 cars para oks na :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    solusyon? wag gamitin ang auto! hehehe j/k!

anyways, kung minor dings and dents lang naman there's always PDR for that.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what is PDR?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Super Galing ng PDR...I just had my dents repaired by Richard last sunday and makinis na ulit.

Anyway, PK Thanks for the help and directions sa PDR!! :wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PDR = Paintless Dent Repair. For P300 bucks per dent tanggal prublema mo in less than 15 mins!

djerms::: no prob pre! happy to help.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may small dent sa left side ng car ko, san yang PDR na yan? how much do they charge?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P300 NGA PER DENT! Sa Makati Auto Exchange sa Jupiter.... search for the "Paintless Dent Repair" thread in "More than Looks"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahhh lapit lang pala sa amin.. yan yung tapat ng max's fried chicked right?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My strategies:

1. Park only in lots with bigger spaces
    2. If you have a choice, don't park close to cars that look like their owners don't care about their condition. Park next to nice, new/clean cars.
    3. Don't park next to vans or SUV's. Usually they contain kids who are not very careful when they open their doors
    4. Park in a corner space, so only one side of your car has a car next to it.
    5. If necessary, park closer to the car on your left rather than on your right. There's always a chance that the car on the left does not have a passenger...but the car on the right will ALWAYS have a driver

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
is there any way to provent your car having a dent?