New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    after their use, saan sila napunta?

and particularly, are they a good buy? ang still, kaw parin pa kaya ang 1st owner???

wala nacurious lang...hehehe...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they sell it for a fraction of the msrp. pero priority ata yung mga employees IIRC.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i test drove the BMW x5 and i lord knows how i drove the thang i even used up all the fuel in it and the guys who brought it here had to fill it up again... i actually asked them what happens to the test vehicles... they told me they actually replace the shocks and other parts to like make it new again but they sell it as preowned vehicles..

kaya napaisip ako,e.. kung cheaper siya at sure well maintained pa, why not?? inoofer kasi sa akin ung 2-3 week old black testdrive unit ng sorrento,e.....ung actual unit mismo....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    How much discount are they offering? I assume that they still give the same warranty. Is this correct?

10% after the 1st month. kakausapin ko pa ulit sa final details kung sakali man...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    BMW, co-sponsors of the coming ASEAN Summit at Cebu is pre-selling some vehicles to be used by the delegates for a song.

BMW talaga ganun..kahit ung x5 na ginamit sa Louis buton(paki spel chek) launchin benta din nila as preown (ang honest nila)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    10%? cguro naman pag nagtest drive sila nisasamahan nila yun mga clients nila. ako kase pinabayaan nung agent e.. hehehe
    is it gonna have the same warranty like the new ones tho?
    Last edited by GerardTagayty; November 21st, 2006 at 12:31 PM. Reason: my bad... hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Test drive cars should be the best and well conditioned units para hindi sila mapahiya. Why not buy it, kung makakamura ka.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Test drive and roving display  units