New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    naisip ko lang what if we create an organization to help motorists at the worst situation,like over heat,dead battery,flat tire,etc. there will be no membership fee,you only need to have the desire to help others and in return you get to be helped also when you need it most-here's how it works: all interested parties will give their contact number and if possible the location where they spend most of their time,like myself,i'm staying in makati and i make occasional trips to laguna,so for example somebody got stuck or needs help around the makati area they can give me a call and if i'm available i will respond to help,it will be most heplful at the event of a stolen vehicle because you can txt or call every member to make them aware of the incident,and if you get lucky and someone spots your vehicle you or the authorities can be alerted at once.,if things work-out fine we can also meet every once in a while,pro sana un mga kupal wag sasali,pati un puro yabang at un mga retard,hehe.,if anyone wants to give any suggestion-please do so,you can also e-mail me(trv648*yahoo.com)
    Last edited by shab; February 10th, 2004 at 06:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    okay yan ha. uv got mail... TY.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung buong tsikot at dc.org handang handang tumulong sa kapwa tsikoteer at motorista just give anyone a call and word will get around

for example, nung nagka-emergency ako sa podium nung december, tinulungan ako kagad ni otep and ungas offered a tow with the BEAST (tumirik kasi yung sasakyan ko), and chieffy offered some troubleshooting advice

nung nagka-emergency si otep sa Tandang Sora, takbo kagad si KCBoy at afrasay to assist hehe

hingiin niyo nalang yung contact numbers ni otep and ungas (dc.org president) hehe

strength in numbers