New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    that smoking ban is unfair. yes it has its advantages, but its complete bull. why wud they want to take the right for us smokers to smoke? kaya ko intindihin na i cant smoke on public places, but in my own car? no way dude. im telling u, walang susunod sa ban na yan, at mahihirap sila i enforce yan. papasuin ko mata ng manghuhuli saken.:x

just my 2c

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    last that i read and heard the smoking ban only covers makati (although some senator wants to make it nationwide) and public places and vehicles. there was no mention of private vehicles and/or establishments. i guess i'll have to do some more research just to be sure.
    tama..!! i hate smokers eh..nagkabadtripan kami nung mu ko dahil sa yosi na yan..ggrrr..!!:evil:

spazzkid,

meron dapat tamang place for yosi..imo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yes ok lang saken na there should be a place for smoking. kaso nga lang di ko maintindihan sa ban is, everywhere in makati di daw pwede mag smoke, which IMO is unfair. and theyre planning to enforce it nationwide. san kami mag yoyosi? sa bundok?

my 2c

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzkid
    that smoking ban is unfair. yes it has its advantages, but its complete bull. why wud they want to take the right for us smokers to smoke? kaya ko intindihin na i cant smoke on public places, but in my own car? no way dude. im telling u, walang susunod sa ban na yan, at mahihirap sila i enforce yan. papasuin ko mata ng manghuhuli saken.:x

just my 2c

Sabihan nila si Blas Ople!

8)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    smoking while driving is not really illegal, kaya nga may ashtray sa auto e. But i dont practice it and i really dont recommend doing anything while driving except drive :D you know, Texting and all of that stuff. Its easy to do, yes. But madali lang maging overconfident! It only takes one accident to change your mind :D :D :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    It only takes one accident to change your mind :D :D :D
    thats right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
smoking while driving