New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I smoke inside my car, but I make sure the a/c is not on and also the blower.

i know meron talaga smell ang car na smoker ang driver. heheheh. but to be fair also, one observation or practice, use a good air freshner and once in awhile, leave your car outside, so the sun can heat up some of the interior and you will get a different smell.

hehehhe.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mas maganda siguro maging habit huminto muna sa isang lugar na pwedeng manigarilyo para hindi abala sa pagmamaneho at kasama sa sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Yung usok ng yosi kumakapit sa interior ng kotse yan...walang pinagkaiba sa isang kuwarto, kumakapit sa mga kurtina o sofa o kama ang amoy ng yosi.....kung di natin maiwasan magyosi sa loob ng kotse, buksan ang bintana...at dun ibuga ang usok as possible...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Non-smokers can smell it very well. I know because when my cousin borrow's my Lola's car and it's my turn to use it, I'd know when he smoked in the car.
    Amen.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    A/C engineers have taken that into account (smoking) but it is not a recommended practice. Nicotine can also stain the ceiling and upholstery in the long term.
    Now your talking hehehe. I am a chain smoker and that explains why I have these brown stains on the ceiling of my old Toyota. Been figuring for a long time how come I have those on the ceiling and yep, on some parts of the seat cover too. Now I dont smoke inside the car na. Wife's gonna kill me.

Thanks for the info.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    never thought of this since dati pa. good to know info.hehe...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    It seems fine...since our company is Japanese, most of us smoke in the company car...although I put:
    1. An ionizer (electronic type) - pang-neutralize ng smell
    2. dehumidifier (throw away-type) yung tipong tig-P60 - pang-higop ng smell
    3. organic car freshener - pampabango
    4. I modified the aircon's filter a bit..DIY type na merong disposable filter (na pang ordinary aircon, at carbon filter galing sa air purifier) - or better kung makakabili ka nung air purifier na pang-auto talaga...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Kahit pa patay ang Ac at blower mo, mangangamoy yosi pa din kotse mo dahil dumidikit ang amoy nyan sa ceiling, sa fabric ng upuan atbp!

The one smoking will not smell it dahil immune na sya sa amoy ng yosi but the non smoker will... so as for me, i'm also a smoker but I never smoke inside the car even when i'm stuck in traffic, lalo na pag may passenger. Tiis tiis hanggang may makitang place to stop and light a stick...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    sali ako. :drive1:

I've been smoking in the car, but with only the blower. The Ambi Pur car freshener has been very effective ever since.

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Babaho yung kotse mo and it's very unsafe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Smoking with the AC on?