New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Citroen C2 is based on the same basic platform as the larger Citoren C3 and new Peugeot 207(not yet sold here).
    Is the AutoFrance, the local Peugeot dealer still alive?
    They may have parts for the engine(assuming the model you won has the same engine as the locally available Peugeots).
    Peugeot and Citroen make up PSA Peugeot Citroën

C2

C3

Peugeot 207 (206 replacement)
    Last edited by AG4; May 8th, 2007 at 01:49 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Eventhough the C2 is a nice car... Better sell it or get the cash, hindi maganda ang reliability ng french... You will only be dissapointed and masakit din sa bulsa.
    as per my experience, though i dont drive the c2 but i do drive the peugot partner '04 (Diesel), really these french cars are not that durable as that of the japanese cars. 2x in a row napunta sa garage ang gamit ko due to breakdown.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    They agreed to give the cash value. And I checked the actual price on websites, and tama naman bigay nila. Now I think with the money, papaayos ko na lang 94 Toyota Paseo ko, maybe buy a body kit as well since nayupi ko bumper sa harap pati hood. The the remaining money will just go to paying debts, business advertising money, and future real estate downpayment and try to make more money muna. Then pag madami na lalo money... saka na bili ulit new car. :D

Now since balak ko bumili ng body kit for the '94 Totota Paseo, any knows a good deal online?

Any tsikoteers in San Diego na may alam na mga detailing dito?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I did not get the Citroen C2, I got money and got another car.

Check what I got! I decided to get a van instead. Pampamilya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Lucky You!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Should I sell my Citroen C2?