New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    question, i have a potential buyer for my car but he's already asking me a copy of or/cr and my id's. should i give him copies? we haven't even finalized anything yet, tried calling him a couple of times but won't pick up any of my calls and can only reach him through sms. we were supposed to meet yesterday at 6pm, before 6pm i sent him an sms asking if tuloy ba he told me he was just waiting for his colleague then told me he emailed me a copy of offer to sell that he needs for the loan and the same time asked me for a copy of or/cr and my id's, then at around 5:30 asked me if pwede sa gabi na lang since traffic pa daw so i told him ok lang since sa condo ko naman kami mag kita. at around 8pm he told me na 10pm pa daw sya makaka dating so i tried calling him but wouldn't pick up since 10pm is a bit late na. i sent him an sms na lang and told him na friday or saturday morning na lang niya tingnan yung car ko but he didn't reply. then now he sent me an sms again asking for copy of or/cr and my id's. medjo duda na tuloy ako baka isa to sa mga ng bibiktima ng mga nag bebenta ng sasakyan nila dahil gabi lang gusto maki pag kita at ayaw sumagot sa mga tawag ko.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    medyo sablay nga yan sir.. dapat kaliwaan.. if he's really interested.. sa bank kayo mag transact.. bigay nya money.. then pirmahan nang deed of sale tsaka mo bigay lahat nang docs..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    he's not asking for original copy naman, xerox copy lang.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    dont give him any. magkita muna kayo personal.

ber months na, naglipana na ang mga loko,
    its better to be safe.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Red flag yan... Tama yung sinabi ni qwerty pwede sa bank mo kayo mag transact... Pwede mo naman kausapin branch manager regarding that pahihiramin pa kayo conference room if may available

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yon nga eh 3 red flags na siya sa akin. una yung schedule niya puro gabi lang pwede pero understandable since may trabaho naman talaga sa umaga. pangalawa ayaw sagutin mga tawag ko at puro text lang usually pag tinawagan ka ng buyer/seller at di mo na sagot you'll call them back diba. 3rd is yung ng hihingi copy ng or/cr and id's ng wala pa naman kami final na pag usapan.

kaya nga lakas din ng duda ko dahil alam ko ber months nag lalabasan talaga mga kawatan. won't entertain his sms na lang, tawagan niya ko kung serious talaga siya at mag kita kami umaga under my conditions din dahil naka 3 strikes na siya sa akin. better safe than sorry.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Tama kung seller, conditions mo dapat masusunod. Puntahan ng buyer sa gusto mong lugar o oras. Hindi lang naman siya buyer.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    question, ........... then told me he emailed me a copy of offer to sell that he needs for the loan and the same time asked me for a copy of or/cr and my id's,

He's will use your car as collateral, for the amount of money that he will pay you for your car.

Gulo!

If I were you, I'd prefer he loans the money using other means, pay you in cash.

Done deal.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I would not deal with a person that does not conduct himself in a professional manner. He should pick up his phone or at least return your calls ASAP. Also, he should stick to the schedule, traffic is not an excuse. This is a business deal.

Ano siya call center that he has to leave his cellphone on a locker? It was a good decision for you to just ignore him.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    He's will use your car as collateral, for the amount of money that he will pay you for your car.

Done deal.
    Or even worse, he apply the loan with all your documents, at the end ikaw may utang he get's the money & your car is the collateral.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast