New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yeah, smells way too fishy.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yup, something is off from the beginning pa lang. kaya di na ako nag reply when he sent me an sms this morning.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ano yan, kakausapin/tetext ka lang pag gusto nya? Diskumpyado ako pag ganyan.
    Marami pang ibang buyer na maayos kausap.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The only time I give out photocopy of the or/cr is when there is a reservation fee and an agreed price.

No matter how expansive or cheap never send out info Lalo I'd na may signature. They can easily produce a deed of sale and a request for a duplicate cr.

Wala ka na Laban.

Never text or call the person again unless he/she has cash on hand.

Marami na gumagawa ng ganyan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang taong interesado at may pera talaga, mabilis kausap. That guy does not sound like it.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    he's suspicious.. .. probably about to do something unsavory:
    1. communicating with you only thru sms.. probably a generic sim and throw-away phone.. untraceable to him.
    2. xerox of or/cr, and your ID.. it's so easy to make a deed of sale, even with only xerox or/cr. your xeroxed ID can make the sale seemingly "legit"..

errr... ano ba ang kotse mo po? baka may genuine buyer na interesado dito samen.. laluna if the price is right..

kung baligtarin mo ang mesa.. ikaw naman... dedmahin mo ang lahat nang communications from him. kahit maghabol pa siya.. sabihin mo, may interesadong nag-down na...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 16th, 2014 at 02:21 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Wait for another buyer.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    selling the brz na.

yup, will wait for another buyer na lang. not in a hurry naman to sell my car plus i'm secretly hoping na umabot pa ng feb or march mabenta para magamit ko muna ng husto.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    It seems may problem nga yung kausap mo. Just walk away and find a new buyer.

Funny though, I had the same situation last time I was looking for a car, but it was the other way around. I met this guy selling a unit which I suspect was flooded. It turned out agent pala. When I turned away from the transaction he just handed me a photocopy of the OR/CR and ID of the "owner" for me to verify with LTO, para daw makita ko na legit yung unit.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama sila.
    ipakita mo lang, pero hwag mo ibigay until na magkabayaran.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast