New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

I'm going to Japan kasi this 1st week of July for a school activity. Kahit maliit lang time ko for recreation and pasyal, i intend to look for some surplus parts na pwede magamit sa Honda accord ko, ie turbo and intercooler kits, cam gears, etc. Tanong ko lang po, saan kaya madaling makahanap nito at magkano kaya? Will it be easy for me to bring it home?

One more thing, a friend of mine plans to bring home a RHD car too. Ako din sana kya lang walang budget pambayad sa customs. Kung kotse lang sana, balita ko i can get a civic type r for less than 30t pesos. Gusto ko sana Integra 4dr. how much kaya tax nito?

thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just a thought, maybe a front cut might be cheaper? Then transfer all the parts you need/want to your car here. Kasi RHD yung cars in Japan.

Yes it's RHD. Madali ba i-ship yung front cut section lang? Kailangan ko lang kasi mga performance parts para sa accord eh. Pero another thing is yung car mismo na iuuwi ng buo, like i said, the integra or the civic. Ipapaconvert na lang dito.

anong car ang ok i-front cut for an accord? i believe its a prelude ryt?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    accord type R! pero euro only ata to eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We also got a query on bringing in a RHD/used vehicle from abroad and i think it seems to be a bit hard now, especially with the RHD vehicles in Subic issue. It might be easier to bring in parts and spare parts (i.e. a front cut).

Do some research on your engine model and OEM part numbers of the stuff you plan to replace so that you could have an easier time looking.

You could also buy a local Japanese magazine and check the yellow pages so that you can search it for car shops.

Yup I heard that its really hard to bring home a RHD car nowadays. So I think it would be a front cut. But is it easy to ship a front cut, I mean, hindi ba hinaharang ng customs ito? If I could just bring home a front cut with an H22 included....and a turbo kit.....that would be too much pero ok sana.

Yung Accord Type R, sa Europe lang ata eh, not sure though.....pero pwede na din Prelude, it got the H22 I crave for.....pero kahit di na yung makina kasi mahal yun eh, di kaya budget.....

Question on JDM Cars....and parts....