New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    to add up: avoid temptation to go over the limit and drive defensively esp on those unfamiliar roads.

drive safely to arrive safely

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Sir Kerf, my family and I will be going to Bicol region as well . It will be a long drive as we will be coming from Baguio all the way to Sorsogon. My first time also to drive from manila to Bicol.
    G01, malayo-layo ang lakbayin mo, sir, ah. From Baguio to Sorsogon. Almost a day of driving yan. Don't forget to do some rest stops and do plenty of stretching exercises.

Have a nice, pleasant, and uneventful trip!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    G01, malayo-layo ang lakbayin mo, sir, ah. From Baguio to Sorsogon. Almost a day of driving yan. Don't forget to do some rest stops and do plenty of stretching exercises.

Have a nice, pleasant, and uneventful trip!
    Yup, Doc Ooba99. That's why we set aside 4 days for the trip . We will be departing from Baguio tomorrow early morning. As usual, my kids picked moustache instead of the sorento for the trip .

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yup, Doc Ooba99. That's why we set aside 4 days for the trip . We will be departing from Baguio tomorrow early morning. As usual, my kids picked moustache instead of the sorento for the trip .
    Happy Trip Sir G01... pictures po... have fun... im glad your kids chose moustache... question po... will the family luggage fit inside the cargo box?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    red bull, lipovitan, and energy bars... always helpful for me for long drives...

although longest drive ko lang is 6hours... comatose na ko pagdating sa bahay... sa pagod.. hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    Happy Trip Sir G01... pictures po... have fun... im glad your kids chose moustache... question po... will the family luggage fit inside the cargo box?
    Thanks sir Ian. I will post pictures of our Bicol trip at the Strada thread as soon as we get back home next week . I think the cargo box is big enough to fit our things.

Merry Christmas everyone :smsmiley:!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir Kerf, my family and I will be going to Bicol region as well . It will be a long drive as we will be coming from Baguio all the way to Sorsogon. My first time also to drive from manila to Bicol.
    Sir GO1* layo ng Byahe mo sir..from north to south..its around 800km from baguio to sorsogon... layo nun sir..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Sir GO1* layo ng Byahe mo sir..from north to south..its around 800km from baguio to sorsogon... layo nun sir..
    800 km pala yun, layo nga, Sir Alainroyce. Kung puro expressways sana ang dadaanan travel time will only be 8 hours hehe. Anyway, we have 4 days to complete the round trip.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mga uuwi ng bicol, request lang po, paki post yung road condition ng Quirino-Andaya Hiway

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    800 km pala yun, layo nga, Sir Alainroyce. Kung puro expressways sana ang dadaanan travel time will only be 8 hours hehe. Anyway, we have 4 days to complete the round trip.
    yan ang break in ng makina.. isang trip lang sure ball first pms na.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Preparation for long drive to bicol