New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    this car got my attention when i was in the phil. i almost cryed when i saw this cars then again its my first time seeing this china made car.

chery QQ

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    LOOL what kind of car is that? and in the first place, is it a car by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
    this car got my attention when i was in the phil. i almost cryed when i saw this cars then again its my first time seeing this china made car.

chery QQ
    :hysterical: hehehehe, this car really looks like a pickachu. i saw one pic here comparing a qq and picachu, both pics side by side. hehehe kamukhang kamukha si picachu eh hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    cute!!! pwedeng-pwede for the smurfs! Ponitac Trans-Am Ultralite!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    LOOL what kind of car is that? and in the first place, is it a car by the way?

:hysterical: hehehehe, this car really looks like a pickachu. i saw one pic here comparing a qq and picachu, both pics side by side. hehehe kamukhang kamukha si picachu eh hehehe

for me it looks like a panda :thumbup:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    My daughter saw this vehicle at the end of a line of parked cars infront of a condo in baguio last christmas.

She exclaimed: "Pangit naman ng Hilux na yan!" when she saw the rear quarter profile view of the vehicle.

I looked at the vehicle and laughed! Though I have seen the vehicle lots of times on the road, I did not have the pure honesty of a child to blurt out the pangit word. Indeed, I found it's styling odd since I first saw it. I never liked the way the bed swoops into the space where the rear door should be. I just don't like the looks of this truck that much but I don't think it is butt-ugly.

CLICK ME!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cordi View Post
    My daughter saw this vehicle at the end of a line of parked cars infront of a condo in baguio last christmas.

She exclaimed: "Pangit naman ng Hilux na yan!" when she saw the rear quarter profile view of the vehicle.

I looked at the vehicle and laughed! Though I have seen the vehicle lots of times on the road, I did not have the pure honesty of a child to blurt out the pangit word. Indeed, I found it's styling odd since I first saw it. I never liked the way the bed swoops into the space where the rear door should be. I just don't like the looks of this truck that much but I don't think it is butt-ugly.

CLICK ME!

LOL i wondered what truck are you reffering to, before i saw the link i thought it was the chery qq

well for me gwapong gwapo nga ang stradang toh. though it was given the nick "gay truck" because of the car like look. well this one is more of an everyday drive car than for loading truck. but i think it's still good offroad

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    strada' sure has the looks, it has the shock factor (either the good or the bad)... but not a timeless design imo.

for me i dont like the droopy eyes, perhaps that leaked facelift will do.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I personally don't like the first-gen Fortuner. Looks like a tarted-up boulder or something like that and the face looks irritating when looking at your rearview mirror, although I'm pretty sure it's a great car since many people bought it and enjoyed theirs.

The facelifted version and the newest models look fine.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Post your BAD, WORST & UGLY CARS on the PHILIPPINE market now and in the past.